Page 51 of 699 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151551 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 51

PixieKitten is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    So, when are you guys going to start discussing manly man things?
    Mmm. Like... Lions and fire and stuff. Ug ug.
    And perhaps if you'd be offended if your girlfriend came to your house on your birthday with a lack of presents?
    Because I might be in trouble and manly advice might help me decide which kind of 'I'm sorry' face I need to be pulling XD
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    "hot geek" means hard to find..
    check a couple posts lower and I post a link to my pics in my journal.
    It's not like it matters. I know I'm hot and I've got my husband to back me up on that for the days I forget. Just seeing what other guys thought of a physique similar to mine, I guess.
    We respect you too much as a married woman to view you as a sexual object.

Next.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    So, when are you guys going to start discussing manly man things?
    This.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

norak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    It's not like it matters. I know I'm hot and I've got my husband to back me up on that for the days I forget. Just seeing what other guys thought of a physique similar to mine, I guess.
    Yeah, you're right. Most geeks I know don't look anything like you either. Wish I knew where all the pretty geek girls hang out (being rather geeky myself).

Honestly, I like your physique better than the skinny girl you posted, as she was a bit too thin for my taste. Personally, I think muscles are sexier than fat, but fat is sexier than skin and bones...

Nice costumes on the both of you, BTW. (I assume you don't dress like that usually?)

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Originally Posted by naiadknight
    We respect you too much as a married woman to view you as a sexual object.

Next.
    *Opens mouth, inserts foot, proceeds to chow down*
    Err, Thanks.
    I do appreciate that you won't do that, even if asked, upon knowledge that I'm taken, though.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

BayouPrimal is offline Member
    Time to join in:
    - On Firefly: Kaylee>Saffron (Our Dear Mrs. Reynolds)>Zoe>Inara
    - On manscaping: tweeze eyebrows to prevent unibrow, down below it's some trimming and some shaving ('cause my wife like it)
    - On "red wings": that's what doing it in the shower is for
    - On girls: the Indian chick is hot, as is Shakira

New topic, how about face shaving? I use a mug and brush and have been shaving with my Grandpa's old double edge safety razor. That makes me feel manly. I'd love to try a straight razor, but it's expensive to try if I end up not liking it.

2nd new topic, raising manly sons. Mine is 19 months old, we're working on outdoor manly
    Last edited by BayouPrimal; 05-07-2011 at 08:50 AM.
    My wife and I have our own humble food blog. Not 100% primal, but we try to keep it interesting.
    www.fatandflour.com

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PixieKitten View Post
    Mmm. Like... Lions and fire and stuff. Ug ug.
    And perhaps if you'd be offended if your girlfriend came to your house on your birthday with a lack of presents?
    Because I might be in trouble and manly advice might help me decide which kind of 'I'm sorry' face I need to be pulling XD
    Like ripping the hearts out of lions with your teeth, and then setting them on fire with a bow drill, and some tinder, and making a huge bonfire out of the hearts of a lion species that is now most certainly extinct, because you NEEDED all of their hearts to make you bonfire.

Like that.

Only less girly.

A lack of presents you say?

I'm a man, only weakness offends me.

Besides, if you're his girlfriend you can easily distract him with sex. Geez, are you sure you're dating a Man?

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    So has anyone else ever been stabbed?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by norak View Post
    Yeah, you're right. Most geeks I know don't look anything like you either. Wish I knew where all the pretty geek girls hang out (being rather geeky myself).

Honestly, I like your physique better than the skinny girl you posted, as she was a bit too thin for my taste. Personally, I think muscles are sexier than fat, but fat is sexier than skin and bones...

Nice costumes on the both of you, BTW. (I assume you don't dress like that usually?)
    Thanks, Alex. That actually makes me feel pretty damn good about myself (not that I need the ego boost.) He found me in engineering/ higher math classes in college, maybe start hunting there? Or find your local geek card shop or anime section of the bookstore?
    I actually made both of the costumes we were wearing, so that's another ego boost there, too.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Daemonized is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PixieKitten View Post
    I'd be somewhat offended. I'm also hard to buy gifts for though and most girls I've dated don't put all that much effort into gift giving. Making up for that though would not involve a sorry face. My weakness happens to involve garters with stockings and going there is an effective way to get on my good side again.