Page 508 of 699 FirstFirst ... 8408458498506507508509510518558608 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 508

Grok is offline Senior Member
    If a woman wants to marry me she will have to sign an agreement which says if we get divorced, I get half of what she earns. For some strange reason I'm still single.

primal pete is offline Senior Member
    there's no mention of gender in a prenup... a woman would have to give the man some of her assets in a divorce if she earned more than him. I probably want to sign a prenup as well if I get married -- I'd hope she would want to protect herself too.

It doesn't undermine true love... that's bullshit. In fact, avoiding a prenup for the sake of validating the sanctity of marriage DOES undermine true love, in my opinion. Two good people can have every intention of being together for life, but later it just doesn't work out. Divorce sucks, especially for kids, so it's got that when it is inevitable, it be as smooth as possible, both legally and emotionally.

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    People realizing that even true love is temporary just like everything else makes me so happy.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    People realizing that even true love is temporary just like everything else makes me so happy.
    True love exists but love just fades over time. I liken it to the old saying, "I love him, just not in love with him."
    Georgette

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    True love exists but love just fades over time. I liken it to the old saying, "I love him, just not in love with him."
    I'm not sure what any of that means.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Velocity is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    I'm not sure what any of that means.
    Code for saying "I like what is being provided for me (i.e. financial security) but I'm screwing his coworker."
    Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
    -- Blaise Pascal

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    that kind of BS makes everyone (males do shitty things too) look bad, but try to remember (i know, it's hard) not everyone is a self serving asshole
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xav1ier23 View Post
    MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7
    Unless that was 11 years ago, and your daughter is hot and you're going to post pictures of her wearing next to nothing GTFO I hope you die horribly and your rotting carcass is fed to chinchillas you spamming bastard.

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    that kind of BS makes everyone (males do shitty things too) look bad, but try to remember (i know, it's hard) not everyone is a self serving asshole
    You're just saying that so they'll drop their guard, and present their backs to you....

...I see you there, sharpening those knives...

Good job.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.