Page 445 of 699 FirstFirst ... 345395435443444445446447455495545 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 445

spakesneaker is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    Seems like the paragraph that was quoted is talking about how to deal with women when they give shit-tests during emotional and relationship conversation. Where does it say to never have a serious conversation with your wife about anything? The point is that women are completely bamboozled by their own emotions. Emotions for them are weird roiling storms that constantly obscure a level and logical landscape. Why should a man cast himself into that mess? Better to soar above it. You demonstrated this just now with your emotional and irrational reaction.
    I was responding to your comment about how women in marriages where the men constantly supplicate to their emotional rules are never happy. I just wanted to point out that women also become unhappy and resentful when constantly not taken seriously*, and yes, even in emotional/romantic matters (and the paragraph doesn't provide any kind of qualification as to when to stop gaming, so yeah, I think it's worth pointing out that it should be taken with several grains of salt for someone who wants marriage). It gets old after a while, and I say that as someone who admits that these game 'techniques' work for building attraction and wish that more men learned them.

*And it happens all the time, and women do get sick of it. Your unfounded comment about my irrational and emotional reaction is proof of that.

Also: is this a stalker song:
    Last edited by spakesneaker; 08-21-2011 at 03:22 PM.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Hawaiian libertarian

is better for use in LTR w/ PUA skills
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Because no woman really wants to be in the driver's seat in a relationship. That sort of reply demonstrates that the man isn't out of his mind in love. Once he confesses his love, he hands the reigns over to the woman. Women want to know that they've got a man who's in control of the situation.
    i sat and thought about this for a few minutes, and i could wax philosophical about the intricacies of the male/female dynamic but i won't take your beliefs personally. long story short, my experiences have made me not the PUA demographic because i have no patience for games

and i've been up since 4am, so my emotional rollercoaster is down for maintenance

so.. i guess my foray into understanding ends with 'okay'
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

keithpowers is offline Senior Member
    Popped-collar frat douchebags don't have the intelligence, charisma or creativity to apply these techniques to a long term relationship, that's all.
    Popped collar douchebags don't need long term relationships, because their primary targets are vacuous gold-diggers who are impressed with assholes. Once one gets tiresome, they attract another equally addle-brained cock holster, ad infinitum (or ad nauseum, for that matter).
    Peak weight on Standard American Diet: 316.8 lbs
    Initial Weight When Starting Primal: 275 lbs
    Current weight: 210.8 lbs
    Goal weight: 220 lbs (or less): MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

The way "ChooseMyPlate.gov" should have looked:
    ChooseMyPlate

funny story: my roommate of two years in college was this super-hot girl who was constantly getting hit on by guys, nasty to people in that feminine kind of way (she sometimes dragged me along to things as 'the fat friend,' and she even made one guy get his friend to dance with me before she would dance with him, even though i protested and it was super-embarrassing for me.... nasty all around), and even now working in a high-powered profession and getting offers of dates and bottle service from 'high-status' men she meets. she had a one-night stand with the college 'lothario' (kind of the tucker max of our campus, EVERYONE knew him for his sleazy and substance-addled ways, and it was either love him or hate him, or both) in what i think was a misguided attempt to 'get back at men' while healing from her cosmic jackass sexist boyfriend dumping her and screwing over her life. they fell asleep and she left this guy's room before he woke up. he was really butthurt about it and even sent her a text the next day asking why she left, and whenever they saw each other around campus after that, he would ask why she hadn't called.

alpha males: they're like unicorns, y/n?
    Last edited by spakesneaker; 08-21-2011 at 03:42 PM.

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by keithpowers View Post
    Popped collar douchebags don't need long term relationships, because their primary targets are vacuous gold-diggers who are impressed with assholes. Once one gets tiresome, they attract another equally addle-brained cock holster, ad infinitum (or ad nauseum, for that matter).
    Sensors indicate high levels of residual butt-hurt, captain. It is likely that this vessel was attacked and plundered of its pussy reserves.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by keithpowers View Post
    lol@ cock holster

Sensors indicate high levels of residual butt-hurt, captain. It is likely that this vessel was attacked and plundered of its pussy reserves.
    I appreciate the irony of this comment.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spakesneaker View Post
    alpha males: they're like unicorns, y/n?
    they're rare, but not unicorns. looooootsa wannabes tho
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Quote Originally Posted by spakesneaker View Post
    I appreciate the irony of this comment.
    How's that?

edit: I've said it before and I'll say it again. Alpha is a state of mind. You can pass in and out of it. The art is in remaining in it.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!