Page 4 of 699 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 4

Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Mmmmmmmmen, tasty, tasty men . . . . I like men.

Funny, I was just gonna run out to have this sketch framed.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivvin View Post
    lol this thread is about more than "emotions"... tfarny already got the ball rolling with stupid skinny jeans. Anything is fair game!
    wtf is with painting fingernails? i don't get that sh*t at all...women who do that with their young sons and think oh well it's just playful it has no impact whatsoever.....right.......lol

I've noticed more and more guys doing it, and not just the Emo/Scene/Gothic kids, I've seen some preps do it, and a lot of "skaters" do it here. I don't understand emo/goth culture at all. It's like oh woe is me and pity my emotions little crybabies.

I don't get stick models either, they look like they're going to break, too many gay men in fashion who keep picking androgynous models for everything imho.
    Last edited by kenn; 05-03-2011 at 01:15 PM.
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

geostump is offline Senior Member
    This thread is great! Lovin' it already.

Skinny jeans only work for little girls, supermodels and your Bieber wannabes.
    Georgette

Rivvin is offline Senior Member
    Oh god if I ever see school boys painting their fingernails (outside of goths, I guess) I am going to run for president.

Not because I want to president, mind you, but because I have 3 laws I want to institute:
    1. No fingernail painting for boys until 16 yrs old and smart enough to make "life choices"
    2. Steak every day for growing students in the lunch room
    3. Nudity on cable television is legal

edit:
    3.1. Skinny jeans are only used for men if it's for a burial
    Last edited by Rivvin; 05-03-2011 at 01:19 PM.

theholla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    OK - what the hell are "skinny jeans" all about - after doing squats on SS for literally 3 months, I could not get my thighs into "skinny jeans" and I tried twice. Are they purely for the skinny homosexual in a sweater and old hat look (not hating, just describing)? If so, why are they the most common kind of jeans in the store? Are useful leg muscles frowned upon by ladies?

Also - I know it's great not to fart much anymore, and not to stink up the bathroom, but don't you miss it a little bit? I'm slightly nostalgic for my farts....
    Dude, these aren't just guy problems. At least men have fashionable pant options that aren't skinny jeans. At this point, I can barely squish my thighs into my jeans, but the waist is huge on me. I think that useful leg muscles are just frowned upon by fashion, period.

Oh yeah, and I still fart like a champ. Are you eating enough cruciferous vegetables?
    The Primal Holla! Eating fat. Getting lean. Being awesome.

You were sick, but now you're well, and there's work to do. - Kilgore Trout

simpstr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    riv, in regards to what you overheard at crossfit, i have a feeling that some, a tiny amount of that may be true for some men but not all. Most of the men i know, spouse included, find a woman sexiest in sweats, hair a mess; they also like a woman who can use a hammer without assistance and who can help work on cars and isn't afraid to get dirty or break a nail. Basically most of the men i know like low maintenance chicks as my husband says. He does also appreciate it when i look nice but that doesn't have to be how it always is.

Now back to the grunting, already in progress.
    x2
    Health is Wealth!

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theholla View Post
    Oh yeah, and I still fart like a champ. Are you eating enough cruciferous vegetables?
    I like a good dutch oven on the old man now and again. Keeps things fun. I get him more than he gets me
    Georgette

simpstr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivvin View Post
    Maybe I should have made the thread more manly and brought up a discussion for the primal uses of Catfish Stink Bait - Liquid ASS

You, sir, need some good whey protein. That stuff will have your trumpet blowing like no tomorrow. I always make sure I don't take any protein before any major events just to be sure I won't be in pain all night squeezing my ass together like a trash compactor.

Also, next time you go out look at the average dude. The skinny "bieber" look is in right now. I can't even get skinny jeans past my knees and I felt ashamed of myself for even trying to put a pair on.
    Don't be ashamed...dudes in skinny jeans look gay! Justin Bieber is gay!
    Health is Wealth!

runnergal is offline Senior Member
    skinny jeans are for vegans...duh
    MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

Daemonized is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    One change that I made a while back in dating is that I now avoid sitting across a table from a date. At some point, I realized the every date where I had gone out and bought dinner and sat across the table from them didn't go anywhere. Eventually, when I've dated someone for a while I'll do a table date, but never right away. Part of it is that a table install a natural barrier to communication and conversation. This side is mine and that side is yours.

I'll meet for a drink or tea or something or find something interesting to do and usually it doesn't cost all that much.

Page 4 of 699 FirstFirst ... 234561454104504 ... LastLast