Page 3 of 699 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 3

Rivvin is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by eelnus View Post
    So you have good job?
    Yeah but I weigh like 300lbs and smell like cheese. Old cheese.

edit: and i've been staring at you across the room for like 45 minutes while doing curls

belinda is offline Senior Member
    Do your balls hang low?
    Can you swing them to and fro?
    Can you tie them in a knot?
    Can you tie them in a bow...?

If not, maybe primal can help........ tee hee ... yes I'm immature for my age.
    Newcomers: If you haven't read the book, at least read this thread ... and all the links!
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread17722.html

F/49/5'4"
    Jan. 1, 2011: 186.6 lbs PBSW Mar. 1, 2011: 175.8 lbs
    CW: 146.8 lbs
    GW 140 lbs
    A proud member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Riv, in regards to what you overheard at CrossFit, I have a feeling that some, a tiny amount of that may be true for some men but not all. Most of the men I know, spouse included, find a woman sexiest in sweats, hair a mess; they also like a woman who can use a hammer without assistance and who can help work on cars and isn't afraid to get dirty or break a nail. Basically most of the men I know like low maintenance chicks as my husband says. He does also appreciate it when I look nice but that doesn't have to be how it always is.

Now back to the grunting, already in progress.
    Georgette

kenn is offline Senior Member
    haha, your thread is like bait for women lolz
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

tfarny is offline Senior Member
    OK - what the hell are "skinny jeans" all about - after doing squats on SS for literally 3 months, I could not get my thighs into "skinny jeans" and I tried twice. Are they purely for the skinny homosexual in a sweater and old hat look (not hating, just describing)? If so, why are they the most common kind of jeans in the store? Are useful leg muscles frowned upon by ladies?

Also - I know it's great not to fart much anymore, and not to stink up the bathroom, but don't you miss it a little bit? I'm slightly nostalgic for my farts....
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    haha, your thread is like bait for women lolz
    Maybe I should have made the thread more manly and brought up a discussion for the primal uses of Catfish Stink Bait - Liquid ASS

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    OK - what the hell are "skinny jeans" all about - after doing squats on SS for literally 3 months, I could not get my thighs into "skinny jeans" and I tried twice. Are they purely for the skinny homosexual in a sweater and old hat look (not hating, just describing)? If so, why are they the most common kind of jeans in the store? Are useful leg muscles frowned upon by ladies?

Also - I know it's great not to fart much anymore, and not to stink up the bathroom, but don't you miss it a little bit? I'm slightly nostalgic for my farts....

You, sir, need some good whey protein. That stuff will have your trumpet blowing like no tomorrow. I always make sure I don't take any protein before any major events just to be sure I won't be in pain all night squeezing my ass together like a trash compactor.

Also, next time you go out look at the average dude. The skinny "bieber" look is in right now. I can't even get skinny jeans past my knees and I felt ashamed of myself for even trying to put a pair on.
    Last edited by Rivvin; 05-03-2011 at 12:03 PM.

AmyKickass is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivvin View Post
    A woman at my crossfit box claims that women deserve to have money lavishly spent on them because of how much effort it takes for them to look pretty and how much it costs for them to look nice. Apparently, the big perk for us guys is that we get to use them as arm candy. I was pretty taken aback by this, but then the other ladies in the gym joined the conversation in agreement! The unfortunate thing is this isn't the only time I've heard females make this claim! So now... a rant:

Ladies... I don't care if you spend 5 days a week in the gym and spend half your life savings on makeups and clothes to look pretty for me. If you touch me sometimes and maybe make me a meal once awhile, I don't freaking care how you look as long as people don't mistake you for a homeless hooker edit: on second thought, there are times this might be okay. !
    As a person of the female persuasion I think that women who believe this deserve the men they wind up with. On the flip side, guys who expect a woman to be perfectly coiffed/manicured/dressed all times deserve the women they wind up with. Then again, I work in a lab and rarely wear makeup or bother with anything nicer than jeans and a fitted tee during the week.

This thread cracks me up otherwise. Keep it up, I need more distractions from all the things I'm supposed to be doing
    Peace. Love. Steak.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivvin View Post
    Maybe I should have made the thread more manly and brought up a discussion for the primal uses of Catfish Stink Bait - Liquid ASS
    the forum is 2/3 women and guys don't talk about their emotions, so....lol
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    the forum is 2/3 women and guys don't talk about their emotions, so....lol
    lol this thread is about more than "emotions"... tfarny already got the ball rolling with stupid skinny jeans. Anything is fair game!

strom is offline Senior Member
    Metrosexual clothing is a crime. like hipster attire. Justin Bieber is a guy right? Its hard to tell nowadays with the gangly lean look that is popular. I think to discourage women from posting in this thread, there should be a posting requirement. Revealing clothes of themselves which we will sort of promise not to fap to. ;-) This will hopefully comically backfire too...

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/200...l4_291x600.jpg

fap fap. lol....