Page 273 of 699 FirstFirst ... 173223263271272273274275283323373 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 273

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    He did all right. Maybe the best overall in terms of answers given, but he was rather evasive/unclear when given the question about providing health care to an illegal immigrant(s).

It was pretty comical on the follow-up show. All of Anderson Cooper's panel said stuff like, "Mitt Romney looked presidential." They gave very little attention to his actual answers, yet essentially declared him the winner because he'd come into the debate ahead and didn't suffer any real attacks. And everyone was laudatory of Rep. Bachmann, who at times did a bunch of talk without giving an answer.

There was one moment when a down-the-line question was given about whether there should be a constitutional amendment declaring marriage to be between a man and a woman. It was very interesting. Several candidates said they'd introduce it; a couple said it should be a state issue. Only Rep. Paul was of the opinion that the government shouldn't be involved in marriage, that it should remain an issue in the churches and private life.
    Carroll Quigley:

The goals of the CFR is best described by its very own members. Bill Clinton's Georgetown mentor and CFR member Carroll Quigley states: “The Council on Foreign Relations is the American branch of a society which originated in England... (and) ...believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one world rule established.”. Quigley differs from many of his CFR colleagues in that he believes their plan for a new world order should be more publicly disclosed. In his book Tragedy and Hope, Quigley concedes he is unique among his peers in that he believes the new world order plan of global government's “role in history is significant enough to be known”.

Quigley also admits that the two-party system allows for both groups to be controlled at the highest level but operate like bitter rivals. As Quigley says, this gives the voters the chance to “throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound of extreme shifts in policy.”. Controlling Washington elite allowed private central banks to “dominate the political system... ...and economy of world as a whole” and implement a new system of “feudalist fashion” through “secret agreements”. Although he believes the CFR's intentions should be more public, Quigley understands the average person doesn't understand feudalism or serfdom and will never read his book.
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Kenn the cynical realist accepts these arguments as truth. the question is given the system what can we do about it.

anyone who reads just a bit knows that the US government is simply a brittish crown susidiary, like 99% of the rest of the world.

I think it is hilarious that most people today have completely forgotten that the queen owns the entire island lock stock and barrell. and that parlament serves only at her roayl behest no matter what it looks like to the outside.

and we all fall under maritime law and are all slaves to the Brittish crown...

But.... i live better than the rest of the planet.
    so HBDC
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Saoirse is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    The media go out of their way to avoid mentioning him at every opportunity
    and i guess i go out of my way to avoid anything the media has to say. i remember the farce of the last primaries.

Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    kenn the cynical realist accepts these arguments as truth. The question is given the system what can we do about it.

Anyone who reads just a bit knows that the us government is simply a brittish crown susidiary, like 99% of the rest of the world.

I think it is hilarious that most people today have completely forgotten that the queen owns the entire island lock stock and barrell. And that parlament serves only at her roayl behest no matter what it looks like to the outside.

And we all fall under maritime law and are all slaves to the brittish crown...

But.... I live better than the rest of the planet.
    So hbdc
    u.c.c. - article 1-1-207

Exactly, we are all chattel

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

dado Guest
    Man, I feel so manly today.

Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    Kenn the cynical realist accepts these arguments as truth. the question is given the system what can we do about it.

anyone who reads just a bit knows that the US government is simply a brittish crown susidiary, like 99% of the rest of the world.

I think it is hilarious that most people today have completely forgotten that the queen owns the entire island lock stock and barrell. and that parlament serves only at her roayl behest no matter what it looks like to the outside.

and we all fall under maritime law and are all slaves to the Brittish crown...

But.... i live better than the rest of the planet.
    so HBDC
    I'm impressed you put so much conspiracy theory in one post

we aim to please

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Psssh, there was not even one word about the queen's missing birth certificate or how Sir Francis Drake drove his ship into the twin towers. Amateur.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony