Page 222 of 699 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS

Shop Now
    I wish my world was as black and white as some peoples.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcatbone View Post
    I wish my world was as black and white as some peoples.
    Instead of being passive-aggressive, present counter-arguments.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    Instead of being passive-aggressive, present counterpoints to his argument.
    she & others would rather use shaming language and call me a misandryst (sp?)
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

I agree with Blackcatbone and see no point in presenting counter-arguments in regards to such narrow minded views. Kenn made it clear he is not be open to honest discord/dialog based on what his edict:

Any woman who has a problem with what I wrote has revealed herself to be a leech intent on riding the gravy train.

Quote Originally Posted by marcadav View Post
    I agree with Blackcatbone and see no point in presenting counter-arguments in regards to such narrow minded views. Kenn made it clear he is not be open to honest discord/dialog based on what his edict:
    Narrow minded? lmao

I'm more than willing to debate the issue, don't be edgy because I take a strong stance.

This is what someone who has no counter-arguments says.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Narrow minded? lmao

I'm more than willing to debate the issue, don't be edgy because I take a strong stance.
    How can there be open and honest debate when such a dismissive and qualifying statement has already been made?
    Any woman who has a problem with what I wrote has revealed herself to be a leech intent on riding the gravy train.

How can there be open and honest debate when such a dismissive and qualifying statement has already been made?
    still waiting for your counter-arguments

Sheesh, I didn't know what was in this thread and clicked the last 2 pages out of curiosity, and I still don't know what it's about!

Maybe I don't want to know...

Moving on...

Shop Now
    I agree with kenn's post... Once again I urge the people here to read Taken Into Custody by Stephen Baskerville if they wish to see just how corrupt the family "court" system is and how the divorce/child support INDUSTRY really is. Outside of wanting to raise children, there is no logical reason for any self-respecting man to marry in this country with the laws the way they are... and even non-marriage relationships can result in a man's ruination with just the say-so of a scorned woman.

Hell I'll go one further. I wouldn't, and won't, marry in this country period. There simply is no benefit to me as a man to do so.
    Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
    -- Blaise Pascal