Page 2 of 699 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 2

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    That old Monty Python Sea Shanty song keeps running through my head. "Men, men, men, men....................."
    "I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay..."
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

inquisitiveone is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    "I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay..."
    "I sleep all night and I work all day ..."
    Last edited by inquisitiveone; 05-03-2011 at 11:33 AM. Reason: enormous memory fail
    “Whether you think you can, or think you can’t — you’re right.” ~ Henry Ford

My primal journal

eelnus is offline Senior Member
    Okay this thread cracks me up.

But on the flip side, being an asian women I get alot of stereotypes thrown my way. Like once at the gym I had a guy come up to me...he was a lurker and gross and was hitting on all the asian women.
    Gross Man - Hi
    Me - Hi back to be polite
    Gross Man - So I have a good job.
    Me - Ookay (thinking WTF)

runnergal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eelnus View Post

But on the flip side, being an asian women I get alot of stereotypes thrown my way. Like once at the gym I had a guy come up to me...he was a lurker and gross and was hitting on all the asian women.
    Gross Man - Hi
    Was his next sentence "and I'm a citizen?" WTF indeed.

Does anyone really think Riv is disappointed that his thread is mostly populated by ladies?
    MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

Rivvin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eelnus View Post

Gross Man - Hi
    Did you immediately get on your knees and please this clear specimen of male superiority? Oh, sorry, I was looking at it from his perspective.

Paleobird Guest
    Sorry Rivven, the other ladies and I will take our estrogen off to the side now and let you guys discuss manly things unmolested.

"Men above and men below and men down in the galley (and one guy we call Sally). Men, Men, Men, Men.........................."

Rivvin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by runnergal View Post
    Does anyone really think Riv is disappointed that his thread is mostly populated by ladies?
    Nah, maybe if you guys keep it bumped long enough the dudes will get home from work and come turn this thread into a backslapping, chest thumping thread of awesome. I sit in front of a computer at work so I am spoiled by this fact.

runnergal is offline Senior Member
    GRUNT GRUNT. MEN ROCK. GRUNT

(its the best I can do)
    MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    "Grok Smash! Get WOMAN! Get sex. Get food. Grok sleep. Catch mammoth next day." ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*SNXXXX*ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

eelnus is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivvin View Post
    Nah, maybe if you guys keep it bumped long enough the dudes will get home from work and come turn this thread into a backslapping, chest thumping thread of awesome. I sit in front of a computer at work so I am spoiled by this fact.
    So you have good job?