Page 194 of 699 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294694 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 194

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I smell like absolute balls if I go without deodorant. I guess my diet is not as clean as some of the rest of you fellas out there that can go without deodorant/soap/etc… my armpits are straight up offensive if I don’t wear it and do ANYTHING that might make me sweat.

My girl ain’t exactly trying to tear off my clothes when I’m funky either.

Nion is offline Senior Member
    The sweat thing is genetics. If the person's genetics will make 'good' children, you will probably like their clean, sweat smell. If not, it'll probably repulse you. Although other factors can make the smell repulsive - sickness etc
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Pandadude is offline Senior Member
    Myeah especially here in the summer when its getting warm my armpits are starting to stink aswell. If i wash with just water it doesn't go away either. I don't really like using deodorant though (don't wan't random chemicals and to smell like perfume), so if Im not at school or at a party I go fuck it. Another thing is that I can't find a frikin natural perfume for guys. Think I'll try to get one of those crystal deodorants made of salts or summin........

Diedelser is offline Member
    Also the food have direct impact in body odor, Onions and Garlic are the worst, also curry and some spices are bad.
    Rephrasing the famous Socrates quote: "All I know is that I know nothing" and about that fact, I am still not so sure.

Greetings! from Jorge from Venezuela.

Pandadude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diedelser View Post
    Also the food have direct impact in body odor, Onions and Garlic are the worst, also curry and some spices are bad.
    If that is true it might be my downfall Eat several onions and garlic cloves a day.

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    yeah man I'm latino I can't part ways with onions and garlic... honestly I don't mind deodorant at all I rather like it ... don't think it's that big a deal to have those chemicals there since I shower regularly... but whatever everything else is going to kill me (like sitting, ain't that a bitch)

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Onions and garlic have good antioxidants. I'd rather use the deodorant and enjoy my onions & garlic.

GreenLightJerky is offline Senior Member
    When I started shaving with a straight razor I began using an alum block (potassium alum) on my face after a shave to close pores, stop nicks and cuts from bleeding and as an antiseptic. I then heard that the same stuff is used as deodorant so I decided to give it a try and it works really well. ZERO odor at all. You dont need to rub it in every day either. This stuff is $5 at Walgreens and from what I can tell this will last a long time, maybe over 1 year.
    My name is Matt and I am a Beef Jerky Wizard.
    www.greenlightjerky.com

Nion is offline Senior Member
    I must smell like a walking garlic clove then.
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    i'm bothered by deodorant because i worry about those chemicals getting into my baby's system (nursing, lymphatic drainage and all that). i only smell funky when i drink coffee, onions and garlic have no impact for me. then again, i'm not a guy, and i also don't work out much. sometimes i use the thai deodorant stone, but i don't really count that as deodorant (it's not really long-lasting). i've thought about getting some unscented stuff for those times that i'd really rather not stink (like when i drink coffee and have to be social), but then again, most of the people i know could care less about stink.