Page 190 of 699 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290690 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 190

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by strom View Post

I don't remember children programming being like this, besides Katy Perry's Seasame Street stunt. Bounce bounce.
    What.In.The.Fuck?!
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    My gymnastic rings arrived today.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Rosegin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IcarianVX View Post
    Maybe.

I coach lacrosse and rugby and have found a new love for both of those sports compared to football.
    I still enjoy the hell out of college football but the NFL has soured. The CFL is just boring. Even when drunk.

Oh, and fuck skinny jeans. My thighs are so damned big I have to buy carpenter jeans just to get my damned legs to fit in something with a small waist. Damned PB can be blamed for that.
    Oh god no. NOT carpenter jeans? Nobody should wear those unless he or she is actually using the hammer loop. Relaxed fit? Wide leg? Anything but carpenter jeans!
    ~Sandy

Pink Grokoddess is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosegin View Post
    Oh god no. NOT carpenter jeans? Nobody should wear those unless he or she is actually using the hammer loop. Relaxed fit? Wide leg? Anything but carpenter jeans!
    I loveee carharts ♥ On men .. On me .. damn them pants gives the sexy vibe..
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

kenn is offline Senior Member
    he's peacocking stop hatin'
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

starrchilde is offline Senior Member
    My kids use them to "sheath" their boffer swords and maces (the boys as well as my older girl). Does that count?

~ Chris

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life.

When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didnít understand the assignment.

I told them they didnít understand life.
    ó John Lennon

texas.grok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by keithpowers View Post
    Not disgusted. Not even bothered, in fact. I have earned my Kool-Aid smile more than once. (TIFWIW)
    Its called earning your red wings, Kool-Aid, yuk! How non-primal
    Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/

Rosegin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Grokoddess View Post
    If the guy is doing some sexy job like construction, then they're ok (using the hammer loop!). Other than that? Ugliest. Pants. Ever. lol
    ~Sandy

Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Grokoddess View Post
    Stay away from my boyfriend! Seriously though, his wardrobe consists of Carhartt everything, overalls, shorts, jackets, shirts. But he is a carpenter.

Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IcarianVX View Post
    Gwar has one of the best stage shows ever. Their music, however, sucks the big kahuna, 'cept maybe the sexacutioner.
    This is true. Funny story, I met Slymenstra (real name Danielle) after a show years ago. A local paper wanted to have her in a feature they ran every week with a picture and a few short questions, one of which was who's your local hero, or something along those lines. "WTF, I don't know," so I told her to put my name, which she thought was funny so she did. The following week people kept coming up to me wanting to know what that was about. I just gave them an innocent look and shrugged.