Page 188 of 699 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288688 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 188

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    That is either awesome or or gay, I can't tell which.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Awesome, definitely awesome.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member

I'm sorry, but I had to report that. There is such a thing as too far.

CKATTO71 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scubasam View Post
    My husband is over a foot taller than me, well built, very strong and he loves to tinker with things and build stuff. I too love to build stuff. When we need to put a piece of furniture together and I want to do it, should I not do it because it is a slap to his manhood that I can do something physical as well as he can?

I do most of the cooking. He loves to cook as well, should he not cook because he is getting in the way of what I do best and its not a mans job to nurture the family? Or, is it okay because he is the man so he gets to pick and choose which chores he gets to handle, while I simply do whatever he does not want to?

A man who is truly comfortable with his position in life will not find 'female work' demeaning and will not be threatened by a woman who is physically strong and capable of building furniture, a fire or any other sort of 'male work'. I can be as tender as a baby chicken, or as tough as nails depending on the situation, as can he. We've been together almost 14 years and married almost 12.

He is a man through and through, served in the IAF and is the best thing that ever happened to me. Yet he has changed many diapers, he washes dishes, he does laundry at times, he helps me out when I need his help and I help him out when he needs my help (be it writing a document or carrying our vegetable garden from the deck where he built it to its resting home). We are a team and we do what needs to be done without worrying about silly stereotypes society places on us.

That to me is an alpha male, a man who is not threatened by 'woman's work' and will roll up his sleeves and get his hands dirty in a sink full of dishes as easily as he will chop wood for me or clean his rifle.
    +10000 It's all about team work and mutual respect.

strom is offline Senior Member
    The freshmaker! This song has been stuck in my head all day.

Pink Grokoddess is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    You and me both sister. I have been a crabby PMS bitch for the past week and now I am just dying with cramps................

Love Ya GC.
    haha I'm not really.. I wanted to tease GC ..
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Grokoddess View Post
    Me neither. Post menopausal and never had cramps in my life. Just yanking GCs chain a bit.

Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    I'm sorry, but I had to report that. There is such a thing as too far.
    So let me get this straight, a thread overflowing with sex, misogyny and all sorts of questionable content is fine, but a picture of a member of Gwar with fake blood (Hers stage name is Slymenstra Hymen, it's part of her schtick.) is too far? Uh . . . . OK.

spakesneaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Grokoddess View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Me neither. Post menopausal and never had cramps in my life. Just yanking GCs chain a bit.
    well i actually am on the rag right now..... and i had really bad cramps the day before yesterday. so there!

penance: