Page 167 of 699 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267667 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 167

Paleobird Guest
    Primal Fuel
    Wow. If men are getting their idea about how women think from shows such as Oprah and The View, they must be getting a seriously twisted perspective. There are a lot of real women out there who think such shows are a waste of time and who find listening to such catty bitchiness annoying as all hell. Myself included.
    Last edited by Paleobird; 05-09-2011 at 04:00 PM.

Dalton is offline Senior Member
    My balls don't need scratching as much since going primal. I still let them know i love them though.

See? Man talk. Cool stuff. Shit that matters. Back on track people, back on track.

PrimalDog is offline Junior Member
    Just curious - which women do you find extreme in their political thinking?

Rosegin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Wow. If men are getting their idea about how women think from shows such as Oprah and The View, they must be getting a seriously twisted perspective. There are a lot of real women out there who think such shows are a waste of time and who find listening to such catty bitchiness annoying as all hell. Myself included.
    Wow, I feel like I'm coming off as Oprah's personal defender but I don't find her show catty at all. I agree about The View, though.
    ~Sandy

Rosegin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton View Post
    My balls don't need scratching as much since going primal. I still let them know i love them though.

See? Man talk. Cool stuff. Shit that matters. Back on track people, back on track.
    So only superficial things are important to men? I think this stuff does matter to plenty of men.
    ~Sandy

Dave_o is offline Senior Member
    Why do women feel compelled to but in all the time?

Nion is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave_o View Post
    We like to mess with you
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosegin View Post
    Wow, I feel like I'm coming off as Oprah's personal defender but I don't find her show catty at all. I agree about The View, though.
    My boyfriend went to high school with Oprah and knew her as well as people who knew her back then. She's a back stabbing asshole, but what little I've seen from her show she certainly doesn't come across as a radical or particularly catty. I've never seen the View so I couldn't tell you, but the clips I've seen on Youtube look pretty obnoxious.

Just curious - which women do you find extreme in their political thinking? Paleodog
    Andrea Dworkin springs to mind. I haven't read that much in the way of radical feminism but I find much of it kind of fucked up. I'm much more of a fan of sex-positive feminism.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave_o View Post
    Well if men are posting fucked up PUA and highly misogynist links I will. When I first saw them I left it alone but after a while and others jumping in on both sides I figured "what the fuck."

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    a woman wrote it, not me
    I meant that as "are you serious" that you find anything in that link redeeming. If I misjudged your intentions then I apologize. As for the fact that a woman wrote it, being a woman and saying stupid shit aren't mutually exclusive.