Page 151 of 699 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251651 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 151

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by New Renaissance View Post
    but the lines in that picture are amazing. She has the the eyes, curves ...
    She also has a skilled Photoshopper.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

New Renaissance is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    She also has a skilled Photoshopper.
    Correct. I am sure she looks like hell in the morning like all victoria's secret models.

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, but all glamour shots like that are heavily retouched. They can widen or narrow hips, paint on abs, enlarge breasts and deepen cleavage (which has obviously been done to this one). Praising shots like that is like praising a painting, and not so much praising the woman's body.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

kenn is offline Senior Member
    I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic, but all glamour shots like that are heavily retouched. They can widen or narrow hips, paint on abs, enlarge breasts and deepen cleavage (which has obviously been done to this one). Praising shots like that is like praising a painting, and not so much praising the woman's body.
    Glenn Feron - The Art of Retouching
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

New Renaissance is offline Senior Member
    Actually I was being sarcastic, but in both directions. The photo is obviously retouched, but she is ridiculously hot, either way. I agree with you on the fact that she has a skilled photographer, is well lit, and photoshopped to perfection, however I don't hold that against her.

Pandadude is offline Senior Member
    Ah yes, setting impossible standards for women so they fail and get low self-esteem and go after guys to reaffirm themselves

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by New Renaissance View Post
    Actually I was being sarcastic, but in both directions. The photo is obviously retouched, but she is ridiculously hot, either way. I agree with you on the fact that she has a skilled photographer, is well lit, and photoshopped to perfection, however I don't hold that against her.
    Maybe I should hire a professional photoshopper to follow me around? Nah, I'm getting checked out more at 35 than I did at 25.

Pink Grokoddess is offline Senior Member
    Painting? did you say a painting .. I love paintings.. *hint hint* ;-)
    "If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place." Nora Roberts

Start December 20th 2010: 177 lbs
    Currant: 136 lbs
    Goal: 125 lbs
    11 more lbs to go

Follow My Journey :-)

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Maybe I should hire a professional photoshopper to follow me around? Nah, I'm getting checked out more at 35 than I did at 25.
    i thought about having some professional shots taken of me, just for shits and giggles. but at the same time, i can barely stand to spend more than $20 on a pair of jeans. i don't think i would feel comfortable dropping hundreds on a photo shoot so that i could stroke my ego.

i don't have anything against the model. the picture is visually appealing, but at the same time there's something off-putting about her proportions. what's her name?

wow kenn, thanks for the link. it's pretty cool to see the before retouching vs. after.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I would like to do some sort of a pinup photo shoot once I hit goal. It's just something I've always wanted to do.