Page 145 of 699 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245645 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 145

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I'm repentant already, Grumpy.

So I bring to you Ronnie James Dio ... in a fur cape ... yielding a sword that's bigger than him.

"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Rivvin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerLily View Post
    I'm repentant already, Grumpy.

So I bring to you Ronnie James Dio ... in a fur cape ... yielding a sword that's bigger than him.

Kids would be less fucking stupid if they had more music like this and less Kanye West and Bieber.

strom is offline Senior Member
    Did he destroy it from bad form at the conference? That looks like really bad form on the gif. although the comic timing is excellent.

New Renaissance is offline Senior Member

wildwabbit is offline Senior Member
    I hopped back in after 1 day break and ... I thought this was the MANLY MAN THINGS thread? I mean, not the MANLY WOMAN or the WOMANLY MAN man's thread.

I did learn that a man pretending to be gay can apparently get away with grabbing tits at random in a gay bar, even to having women laugh at it. But it just doesn't seem manly man if the women aren't flinging themselves to have their tits grabbed or screaming (or committing) bloody murder when it wasn't wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by strom View Post
    Did he destroy it from bad form at the conference? That looks like really bad form on the gif. although the comic timing is excellent.
    Yup... these guys lift these kettlebells up and push up and towards theirs ears instead of up and slightly out and they end up overloading their supra-spinatus most of the time. It's one of the weakest muscles in the shoulder and is usually the first to go with overhead kettlebell movements if you do em wrong.

edit: well piss that image was bigger than I thought

edit2: lets try again

strom is offline Senior Member
    I thought you were supposed to sort of lock the joint in at the top. Pavel T. something made a big thing about how its stronger position when the arm overhead, and its locked in the joint. I don't ever bring it directly over my head. I also like to balance like those old time strong guys, using the other arm as a counterweight.

Been listening to a lot of grunge lately. Heard Alice in Chains Man in the Box on the radio several weeks ago, and it triggered a ton of memories. The music was really good when I was in elementary school. Also Mortal Kombat 3 came out around then too, which I loved playing in the arcades.

Videos are kind of disturbing but I loved watching MTV when they had these on. Quite complex musically too.

Absolutely lock it out straight up, even slightly towards the ear is great... it's when you start shifting that wrist to over the top of your skull that you've entered the danger zone.

New Renaissance is offline Senior Member
    This makes me think of Kenn:
    Last edited by New Renaissance; 05-06-2011 at 10:08 PM.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member

"No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome