Page 137 of 699 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237637 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 137

Dalton is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Dude, if I'm sparring with you and I get jabbed by a boner I'm gonna 90 that fucker and you're probably gonna have some corpus cavernosum issues as a result, LOL!

That would be uncool, LMAO!

thehallowprince is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John Gibson View Post
    Only can speak for myself... I have found this to be true. My wife speaks of my work "Boyfriend" we were having an impromptu meeting and he came up and put his arm around me. I looked at him and said "People are going to think we're fucking." just as he was taking a sip of coffee...
    I wouldn't qualify a man as gay unless he had the actual desire to not only have sex with men but also the desire to fall in love with a man and the desire to want to date or be with a man. I've know (and fucked) guys who I would totally consider straight because I think there's a huge difference between wanting to fuck something and wanting to love/be loved by something...

For example, guys, I'm sure there is a HUGE list of women you would LOVE to plow...

But I'm sure there is a super small list of women you would like to marry, have kids with, raise a family and a home, and spend your life with.

There is difference between dateable and fuckable...
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton View Post
    Dude, if I'm sparring with you and I get jabbed by a boner I'm gonna 90 that fucker and you're probably gonna have some corpus cavernosum issues as a result, LOL!

That would be uncool, LMAO!
    HAhahahahaa... having a boner while sparing is simply not a good thing... it's a weakness that can be used against you...

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

As long as we're on the same page here, bwaahahahahaha!

As long as we're on the same page here, bwaahahahahaha!
    That's why I cannot spar with Funkadelic Flash.. I'd be like "sorry, I can't be professional with you touching me... I'm gonna get a boner and poke you with it and you're not gonna be happy... we can totally be friends but we just can't roll around on top of eachother without mr. happy getting exciting"

i'm sure you guys know women who you are prefectly content with being friends with but you know if she jumped all over you you'd be in trouble...

This wonderfully intended thread has been dicked all to hell, literally so now the witty side of me simply has to know something; in the "best place to live Primal" thread you (thehallowprince) said that you would love to move to Ireland, but family and a husband is keeping you here..........did I read that correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by thehallowprince View Post
    That's why I cannot spar with Funkadelic Flash.. I'd be like "sorry, I can't be professional with you touching me... I'm gonna get a boner and poke you with it and you're not gonna be happy... we can totally be friends but we just can't roll around on top of eachother without mr. happy getting exciting"

i'm sure you guys know women who you are prefectly content with being friends with but you know if she jumped all over you you'd be in trouble...
    DAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you got that shit right!

I got a lap dance awhile back by a smoking hot chick... (strange, this isn't usually how I start a sentence)...

Anywho, a friend bought me the lap dance because they thought i'd be funny to see her grinding all up on me knowing I'm gay. Great friend... I'm gonna buy him a male dancer one day...

So she was rubbing her ass all up on my junk and I got some serious wood... I just smiled and said "sorry... with my pants in the way it doesn't know the different..."

She was totally cool but she was really tall and quite frankly if she wanted to rape me she could have...

This wonderfully intended thread has been dicked all to hell, literally so now the witty side of me simply has to know something; in the "best place to live Primal" thread you (thehallowprince) said that you would love to move to Ireland, but family and a husband is keeping you here..........did I read that correctly?
    i generally enjoy where I live but I could name a ton of places I'd love to live... Ireland, England, Germany, Turkey...

You shoulda went for it dude, ass is ass