Page 136 of 699 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236636 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 136

GreenLightJerky is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    i snapped the dvd after 2
    It was slightly better than
    My name is Matt and I am a Beef Jerky Wizard.
    www.greenlightjerky.com

Rivvin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thehallowprince View Post
    Oh and also, you'll find that BJJ and gay sex are quite different... my advice to you is if you get into a situation where you are set to spar with a gay guy, do it. Doing it and showing youself that it's no different than with a straight guy is the only way to rid yourself of the awkwardness. For you know you may have spared with bi guys or gay guys already and didn't even know.

As as homo i've had a NUMBER of "straight" men who have come out to me as totally in love with women and love their wife and kids but still have a small amount of "guy-desire" that isn't just friendship oriented.

Sexuality is more a spectrum of nuance rather than clear defined titles...

Thanks for the feedback, there isn't anyone at my gym who I know of that is gay, but seeing your posts earlier just kind of made me wonder about it. Man, Will and Grace had it right... having a gay friend DOES come in handy!

There was a time though when a girl who was very much into me ended up rolling with me once and while I was just fine (I had no feelings for her), the sexual vibe she was giving off was like a physical pressure almost. It was very awkward and weird and I just wanted it to end.

John Gibson is offline Senior Member
    your uncomfortableness likely comes from our super-straight macho man society that demonizes male-on-male touching even if it is completely nonsexual.
    Only can speak for myself... I have found this to be true. My wife speaks of my work "Boyfriend" we were having an impromptu meeting and he came up and put his arm around me. I looked at him and said "People are going to think we're fucking." just as he was taking a sip of coffee...

He looked back and said "they can talk" and that is about what it is for me now.

Again, I am unsure where this puts me in the spectrum of things... I really think the fear of being thought of as gay has really dampened male friendships. Non sexual holding can be a hugh comfort and I have many friends, some female and some male who I have put my arms around to hold them closely for both comfort and for solace.

For most of my male friends, tho... I don't reach out that way because I am unsure how they will react.

I am hoping that as time goes on I hope that we correct back to a more normal view of male on male friendship.

Just my opinion

Dalton is offline Senior Member
    Back on track....Titties

thehallowprince is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivvin View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, there isn't anyone at my gym who I know of that is gay, but seeing your posts earlier just kind of made me wonder about it. Man, Will and Grace had it right... having a gay friend DOES come in handy!

There was a time though when a girl who was very much into me ended up rolling with me once and while I was just fine (I had no feelings for her), the sexual vibe she was giving off was like a physical pressure almost. It was very awkward and weird and I just wanted it to end.
    You're a very attractive dude and I like you a lot but your personally not my type... so I'd have no trouble sparing with you. However, if a gay dude came along who TOTALLY wanted you I would totally understand the awkwardness. I'll be honest, I could totally take you on with no problem... but if old Funkadelic Flash came along I would have major problems sparing with him without getting a boner... that dude is well fit and that dude has a permanent place in my spank bank...

Sexual tension can cause awkwardness and it's totally understandable.
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

John Gibson is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton View Post
    Back on track....Titties

Mmmmm Nice... I see more than breasts tho...

Quote Originally Posted by John Gibson View Post
    I am hoping that as time goes on I hope that we correct back to a more normal view of male on male friendship.

Just my opinion
    Yeah, fuck those people... I wouldn't place you anywhere else on the spectrum besides straight unless you have the actual sexual desire to be with this guy or another guy.

To me you just sound comfortable... men who are actually comfortable in their sexuality are hard to find and you sound like one who actualy is.

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

kenn is offline Senior Member
    You're a very attractive dude and I like you a lot but your personally not my type... so I'd have no trouble sparing with you. However, if a gay dude came along who TOTALLY wanted you I would totally understand the awkwardness. I'll be honest, I could totally take you on with no problem... but if old Funkadelic Flash came along I would have major problems sparing with him without getting a boner... that dude is well fit and that dude has a permanent place in my spank bank...

Sexual tension can cause awkwardness and it's totally understandable.
    I don't like being touched by dudes period
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Dalton is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John Gibson View Post
    Mmmmm Nice... I see more than breasts tho...
    Shhhhhhh.......

Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    I don't like being touched by dudes period
    And that's just how some people are... everyone has different comfort levels...