Page 133 of 699 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233633 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 133

  1. #1321
    Dalton's Avatar
    Dalton is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    401
    P.S. Nobody likes nukes.

  2. #1322
    Apex Predator's Avatar
    Apex Predator is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,354
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernMonkeyGirl View Post
    Holy shit, just read this whole thread....

    No you can't see my boobs.

    Would any of you guys feel "threatened" if your girl was physically stronger/more skilled than you? Just wondering
    If a girl was physically strong than me, she'd (almost certainly)be too masculine for me to be attracted to, but that's two separate things from a common cause, not the same thing. Skills are highly attractive.

  3. #1323
    kenn's Avatar
    kenn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Apex Predator View Post
    If a girl was physically strong than me, she'd (almost certainly)be too masculine for me to be attracted to, but that's two separate things from a common cause, not the same thing. Skills are highly attractive.
    I agree, I'm 6'4 245 and I'm strong as an ox, if a chick was bigger than me she would be a mountain
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

  4. #1324
    thehallowprince's Avatar
    thehallowprince is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton View Post
    P.S. Nobody likes nukes.
    Not true... here in a Ohio I've been hearing "just fucking nuke 'em" for many years... as well as "nukes saved us from the Japs, they can take out the towel-heads too!"

    ::rolls eyes::
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

    "My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

  5. #1325
    geostump's Avatar
    geostump is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio, its not the heart of it all
    Posts
    10,020
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernMonkeyGirl View Post
    Holy shit, just read this whole thread....

    No you can't see my boobs.

    Would any of you guys feel "threatened" if your girl was physically stronger/more skilled than you? Just wondering
    My husband doesn't mind the fact that I'm getting strong. I can help him carry heavy axles and shit in the garage. His issue is that I'm going to leave him because I look better than he does. Now by that you can say yes he isn't primal and I don't expect him to be.
    Georgette

  6. #1326
    thehallowprince's Avatar
    thehallowprince is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    I agree, I'm 6'4 245 and I'm strong as an ox, if a chick was bigger than me she would be a mountain
    As a homo I'm very happy that I'm 6'5 214 (formerly 293) because I've never had someone try and take me on... Anytime any fucker has tried I've said "look at me, you really wanna risk getting your ass beat by a queer?"
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

    "My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

  7. #1327
    geostump's Avatar
    geostump is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ohio, its not the heart of it all
    Posts
    10,020
    Quote Originally Posted by thehallowprince View Post
    Not true... here in a Ohio I've been hearing "just fucking nuke 'em" for many years... as well as "nukes saved us from the Japs, they can take out the towel-heads too!"

    ::rolls eyes::
    Especially in our neck of the woods, you hear that CONSTANTLY.
    Georgette

  8. #1328
    kenn's Avatar
    kenn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,667
    Quote Originally Posted by thehallowprince View Post
    As a homo I'm very happy that I'm 6'5 214 (formerly 293) because I've never had someone try and take me on... Anytime any fucker has tried I've said "look at me, you really wanna risk getting your ass beat by a queer?"
    nothing worse than getting your azz beat by a feg for sure

    seen it happen a couple times, it's so much lolz
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

  9. #1329
    thehallowprince's Avatar
    thehallowprince is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    856
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    nothing worse than getting your azz beat by a feg for sure
    It's even more threatening if I'm just getting off work or at work and i'm packing heat!
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

    "My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

  10. #1330
    Apex Predator's Avatar
    Apex Predator is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,354
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I like strong women. But short of the statistical minutia of attractive, straight(not that I care, but you see my point) elite power athletes, they simply aren't going to be stronger than me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •