Page 132 of 699 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232632 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 132

Dalton is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by thehallowprince View Post
    i absolutely hate guns and feel society has no place for them and that no good ever comes out of guns...

but above that I stand by the right for someone have one... i also hate cigarettes

guns and cigarettes just aren't for me... that's all
    I have a list of pictures of dead shit that made it's way onto my grill and into my gut that begs to differ with that opinion.....

i don't like nukes either...
    Holy shit!!! What is your major malfunction!?!?!?!?!?!?! Oh wait, are you talking power or bombs here? I've worked with both, actually.........

i honestly hope to never be put in the situation to have to use it... but if i have to i have to... but i hate the idea...
    I would be concerned about anyone who did hope they got to use one in a civilian capacity such as yours. I only ask for the sake of the innocent people you are in place to protect that you are honest with yourself and either find a new line of work if you CAN NOT use it or accept the fact that you MIGHT have to someday. Hell, I carry one with me most of the time and I HOPE I never have to use it, but history is on my side in my knowledge that if there's no other alternative I will.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton View Post
    I have a list of pictures of dead shit that made it's way onto my grill and into my gut that begs to differ with that opinion.....

Holy shit!!! What is your major malfunction!?!?!?!?!?!?! Oh wait, are you talking power or bombs here? I've worked with both, actually.........

I would be concerned about anyone who did hope they got to use one in a civilian capacity such as yours. I only ask for the sake of the innocent people you are in place to protect that you are honest with yourself and either find a new line of work if you CAN NOT use it or accept the fact that you MIGHT have to someday. Hell, I carry one with me most of the time and I HOPE I never have to use it, but history is on my side in my knowledge that if there's no other alternative I will.
    he said he supports the right to own guns, what more do you want from him?
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

geostump is offline Senior Member
    As long as someone supports the right to own a gun, I love them. I love to shoot and would love to try my hand at hunting sometime.
    Georgette

Apex Predator is offline Senior Member
    I love this thread.

pattyd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernMonkeyGirl View Post

Would any of you guys feel "threatened" if your girl was physically stronger/more skilled than you? Just wondering
    Just to keep their male interest

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
    "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
    www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

thehallowprince is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton View Post
    I only ask for the sake of the innocent people you are in place to protect that you are honest with yourself and either find a new line of work if you CAN NOT use it or accept the fact that you MIGHT have to someday. Hell, I carry one with me most of the time and I HOPE I never have to use it, but history is on my side in my knowledge that if there's no other alternative I will.
    I absolutely can use it and do perfectly well with it. I'm comfortable with a gun but I still don't like it. I don't like cars either... I wish we lived in a society where driving a car wasn't needed but here in rural America a car is an absolute necesity. I am well skilled in using a firearm and driving a car but I still don't like them and wouldbe happier if life did not have either. But alas, life does and I love absolutely every aspect of my job but the reality is that I work with criminals every single day and myself and my co-workers need to be armed. In a perfect world we wouldn't need to be armed and the criminals would have no access to firearms either, but alas, some of them do and some of them have the ability to get past security.

For me the best thing I can do in dealing with my dislike of guns is to be educated and well trained.
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Exactly... I hate religion too but support the right to worship invisible beings if you so choose. In a perfect world for me there would be no guns and no gods... but again, I support freedom to do so on both counts as long as you can do so without harming others.

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I absolutely can use it and do perfectly well with it. I'm comfortable with a gun but I still don't like it. I don't like cars either... I wish we lived in a society where driving a car wasn't needed but here in rural America a car is an absolute necesity. I am well skilled in using a firearm and driving a car but I still don't like them and wouldbe happier if life did not have either. But alas, life does and I love absolutely every aspect of my job but the reality is that I work with criminals every single day and myself and my co-workers need to be armed. In a perfect world we wouldn't need to be armed and the criminals would have no access to firearms either, but alas, some of them do and some of them have the ability to get past security.

For me the best thing I can do in dealing with my dislike of guns is to be educated and well trained.
    Central Ohio is the suck for public transport. Really truly shitty.
    Georgette

Dalton is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    I believe THP had a better grasp of what I ws saying than you did,

I can dig that.

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Central Ohio is the suck for public transport. Really truly shitty.
    Tru dat!