Page 126 of 699 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226626 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 6981

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 126

Dalton is offline Senior Member

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I couldn't breastfeed. I have badly inverted nipples and not enough for the babes to latch onto.
    Georgette

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton View Post
    if you use a hosting site such as imageshack, you can put the pic url in the image viewer next to the video viewer and voila, instant pic.
    Georgette

John Gibson is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    i've been doing it this whole time! haven't stopped since dec. '03, and as this little one is just under a year, i have a few years left. i'm not going to post a pic of myself but here's one that you've probably already seen of miranda kerr:

i bet your kids will be grateful for the lesson in sharing.

yeah it's possible i meant it in more than one way.

very interesting. i suppose it's something to tell my committed-for-life lesbian friends! (maybe if i want a black eye)

(uh-ho, the wimmin are taking over again)
    If anyone has seen firefly... you will understand this

"I am going to be in my bunk..."

DanC is offline Senior Member
    LOL a manly man thread totally taken over by women, who talk about fashion and babies! Who says the internet is not like real life!

thehallowprince is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by John Gibson View Post
    I quite understand. In college I lived with a guy named Gaston who was gay. Best friends and to hear us banter some people thought I was sleeping with him.

He is and was still someone that I truly could just be myself around and joke around with.

Fast forward, just made a new friend that my wife calls my "Work Boyfriend" Its like Gaston all over and he and I get along famously.

That said, I think the idea of me having sex with a male is equally revolting, but there were times that Gaston and I just hung out and ended either he or I leaning against each other. Nothing sexual just too good male friends hanging with out the baggage of "Will he think I am gay" bullshit that has happened with other male friends.

Today's modern society has no clue about close male friends, in the past it was socially acceptable for two men to hold hands or walk around with their arms around the shoulders of one another... now days... people get the wrong idea.
    I totally agree! Straight men are always on a constant fear that their friends might find them gay... which is bullcrap, straight male to straight male friendships can be the strongest in the world without an ounce of sexuality involved and they get such crap. Personally every female i've been friends with ends up being a backstabing bitch. My closest friends on earth have always been straight men. I've never fit in with the gay crowd (not into dance music, fashion, Glee, or anything like that) so when it comes to wanting to have friends like me who love heavy metal, tattoos, and video games i've always found the best people are straight men.

He's not afraid to act gay because who cares, i'm not afraid he might want to date me... they've always just been awesome friendships. Women... well women are bitches and quite frankly I feel bad that guys have to deal with that just to get at some pussy, hahahaha!
    March 1st 2010: 308lbs | CW: 219lbs / 18.5%BF | New Goal: 16% BF
    Male. 28. 6'4''. Currently working on them muscles and strength!

"My chest hair caught fire when I was fighting a bear with a flamethrower, how do I get my hair back? - Rivvin

Dalton is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    if you use a hosting site such as imageshack, you can put the pic url in the image viewer next to the video viewer and voila, instant pic.
    I use picasweb and that's what I did....one image I had clicked on the thumbnail instead and it showed up small. When I edited it, I got the little 'attachment pending' thing....

Saoirse is offline Senior Member

Horsewoman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosegin View Post
    So here's a pic of me. It's a couple of years old (I look the same), I'm obviously not skinny like all the famous women that have been posted, but you can see boobage. Try to ignore the lame editing, I can't find the original.

You're gorgeous- sexy and beautiful, a winning combination!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosegin View Post
    Yeah, post those. I always like seeing nursing pics. It restores my faith that somewhere, somebody else breastfeeds their babies, too. lol
    Gluten intolerance and hypermobility syndrome http://www.cfids.org/pdf/joint-hypermobility-guide.pdf

Eat food. Mostly real. Enjoy life.

Health, energy, wellbeing, vitality, joy, LIFE! Health At Every Size

"Do not ask what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive."
    Harold Whitman

strom is offline Senior Member
    Its an improvement. Although I think you should have someone else take the picture, or use a timer. Getting too close the camera which looks like its set on a wide angle, is going to cause lens distortion.