Page 11 of 699 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread wherein guys rant, complain, and chat about MANLY MAN THINGS page 11

scubasam is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    A manly man's poem for you manly men.

Celebration by Leonard Cohen

When you kneel below me
    and in both your hands
    hold my manhood like a sceptre,

When you wrap your tongue
    about the amber jewel
    and urge my blessing,

I understand those Roman girls
    who danced around a shaft of stone
    and kissed it till the stone was warm.

Kneel, love, a thousand feet below me,
    so far I can barely see your mouth and hands
    perform the ceremony,

Kneel till I topple to your back
    with a groan, like those gods on the roof
    that Samson pulled down.

(One of my favorite poems of his).

DaisyEater is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karate Lisa View Post
    Women who expect to have things bought for them are nothing more than hookers who may or may not fulfill their end of the transaction.
    The thing that surprised me about women that expect gifts is that they didn't get the talk Dad gave me. He told me that guys who try to shower me with gifts and treat me to lavish dates expect something. Nothing is free. They may say they want to spoil me or treat me like a princess, but the reality is they think, on some level, that I'm for sale. That I'll have to like them if they spend enough money. And this all boils down to sex. Even if they aren't literally thinking, "If I take her out to the best restaurant in town, she'll definitely perform sexual favors" that is the end goal of dating me, no?

Hence I've always been a fan of going Dutch. Some guys were hesitant about that, but most really appreciated it when they realized I wasn't just pretending to reach for my wallet. A couple of guys freaked the fuck out. So I let them pay. They didn't get second dates.

Kvalhion is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    Man Boobs

how to remove???
    Not always. Sometimes the only option is surgery depending on the condition. You're supposed to lose all the weight first though and see if its still a problem.

tfarny is offline Senior Member
    I actually tried them on not realizing what they were - "slim fit" - thought well, I'm slim now, I hate the hip hop look. Then - nuh uh. Not as Nuh uh as sack shaving though.

I thought the basic rule was as long as you don't have back hair, it's all good. Karate Lisa, I'm thumping my moderately hairy chest as I sit here alone in my office typing this, is it working for you?

The key to M'oob removal is long term PB life - I'm pretty sure there are a lot of ex-M'oob carriers here, myself included.
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    I actually tried them on not realizing what they were - "slim fit" - thought well, I'm slim now, I hate the hip hop look. Then - nuh uh. Not as Nuh uh as sack shaving though.

I thought the basic rule was as long as you don't have back hair, it's all good. Karate Lisa, I'm thumping my moderately hairy chest as I sit here alone in my office typing this, is it working for you?

The key to M'oob removal is long term PB life - I'm pretty sure there are a lot of ex-M'oob carriers here, myself included.
    Levis 569 are money for me
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

inquisitiveone is offline Senior Member
    This whole trend with feminizing men is absurd.
    Hear, hear!
    “Whether you think you can, or think you can’t — you’re right.” ~ Henry Ford

My primal journal

DaisyEater is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Levis 569 are money for me
    That's what I buy my husband. He has legs like tree trunks.

tfarny is offline Senior Member
    Oh, and going Dutch is super weird - you have all of these old-school ideas, which people have talked about already, so you've got the whole "equality" thing, and yet - if a bunch of guys go out, the least friendly / cool thing to do is to get out a calculator and go dutch. Just buy the goddamn round, someone else will get it next time. If it's expensive, everyone throws in a 50 and nobody ever wants change. So, going dutch always seemed like an over-reaction to me and made a friendly date seem more like a business meeting. Also, establishing your ABILITY to pay for the whole thing is a part of the "man pays" side of things that is unspoken but not trivial.
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    Oh, and going Dutch is super weird - you have all of these old-school ideas, which people have talked about already, so you've got the whole "equality" thing, and yet - if a bunch of guys go out, the least friendly / cool thing to do is to get out a calculator and go dutch. Just buy the goddamn round, someone else will get it next time. If it's expensive, everyone throws in a 50 and nobody ever wants change. So, going dutch always seemed like an over-reaction to me and made a friendly date seem more like a business meeting. Also, establishing your ABILITY to pay for the whole thing is a part of the "man pays" side of things that is unspoken but not trivial.
    I've dated a couple chicks like that, was fun while it lasted, but we kinda knew each other before going out so there was a baseline expectation that we would be seeing each other more than once. Was more enjoyable than blind dates/setups where going dutch is usually awkward the first time
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Nion is offline Senior Member
    Great thread !
    Skinny jeans on men look stupid, period. They were meant to show off a woman's ASSets, not some anorexic dude's lack of testes.
    Women who expect to have things bought for them are nothing more than hookers who may or may not fulfill their end of the transaction.
    As a woman, men - please manscape the manjunk to a tidy trim, otherwise keep the rest of the manfur.
    This whole trend with feminizing men is absurd.
    And please, thump your chests more, God I love that sound.
    My man flexes his arms and pecs at me and I love it, i really do.