Page 38 of 54 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Calorie Counting Revisited : Distillation and Update page 38

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    S.P.E.E.D. - Evidence Based Weight Loss I think these guys are really well educated (in the sense that they back up their 'beliefs' with science/research)
    I agree about concentrating on getting my protein and letting everything else fall into place. I am also mostly now, choosing leaner protein sources.
    I just spent about an hour looking over this site. You're right. They have some really well researched science going on there, not just a bunch of contradictory unfounded opinions. Good stuff. I signed up. Thanks for the pointer.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    No problem, for me it was sort of the coming together of all of the things from the past few months in a nice, concise, scientifically supported short book/blog glad I could give something back, your advice has been so helpful for me. thanks
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

pacificBeef is offline Senior Member
    jesus christ what a great write up.

@Paleobird, just want to let you know it is working. The combo of "portion control" and Primal is what has my scale moving down. I really appreciate you posting this!
    Last edited by demuralist; 10-23-2011 at 09:11 AM.
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

Madeline87st is offline Junior Member

I really like this

5.2 pounds down in 2 weeks! Cannot thank you enough.
    Chris
    Unknown

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by demuralist View Post
    @Paleobird, just want to let you know it is working. The combo of "portion control" and Primal is what has my scale moving down. I really appreciate you posting this!
    Huzzah! It's so great when you get unstuck isn't it?

I am truly shocked. thrilled, but shocked. When you stay the same for so long you start to think that it doesn't matter what you do you are going to be there forever. Such a relief when it starts going down!
    Chris
    Unknown

Nady is offline Senior Member
    So I don't lose this thread before I get a chance to read it all~ Great info here!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi! glad you joined us.
    Chris
    Unknown

Page 38 of 54 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast