Thread: Primal Blueprint Skit - Any Ideas? page

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Skit - Any Ideas?

Shop Now
    I am going to Chicago for my birthday to visit my brother and our best friends whom we grew up with.

I asked my bro if he would be up for a primal skit and he said sure. It may be a challenge to get our friends to join in but I think we will make it work.

Do you have any ideas for what we could do? We won't be memorizing lines or anything. It will be 4 guys on video camera doing something primal.

Reply with ANY thoughts!
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Skit may not be the right word. If I were you I would NOT DO THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE LOWERING OUR ADVANTAGE OVER THE SAD ONES!!!
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    Skit may not be the right word. If I were you I would NOT DO THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE LOWERING OUR ADVANTAGE OVER THE SAD ONES!!!
    So you are saying you do NOT want the primal word to get out there and become mainstream? Sorry buddy, but I am doing everything I can to make this happen!

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    In the event of a meat shortage, I'm eating you.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

PixieKitten is offline Senior Member
    Alex, we're not here to 'up one' over people who eat and live by CW. If you're only here to look down your noses at non-primal people, frankly, you suck.

Toad, maybe you could do a montage of how fun being primal is? Playing in a park, finding a field of cows and thinking aloud which one looks like it would give the best steaks ('I'd eat you... and you.. and.. aww, you're a runty one. I'll keep you as a pet and feed you up, then I'll eat you..')

Of course, you'd have to do it in caveman costumes =P
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Good View Post
    In the event of a meat shortage, I'm eating you.
    Ah ha!

Quote Originally Posted by PixieKitten View Post
    Alex, we're not here to 'up one' over people who eat and live by CW. If you're only here to look down your noses at non-primal people, frankly, you suck.

Toad, maybe you could do a montage of how fun being primal is? Playing in a park, finding a field of cows and thinking aloud which one looks like it would give the best steaks ('I'd eat you... and you.. and.. aww, you're a runty one. I'll keep you as a pet and feed you up, then I'll eat you..')

Of course, you'd have to do it in caveman costumes =P
    Thanks for the ideas! I hope everyone will agree to do something...

Paleobird Guest
    I'm thinking about a take off of the Mac vs. PC ads on tv only with one person representing PB and one CW.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    I'm thinking about a take off of the Mac vs. PC ads on tv only with one person representing PB and one CW.
    Brilliant! And, that is something that i guess I wish to do... a quick 30 to 60 second "commerical" like deal that "promotes" the primal lifestyle.