Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Primal Smoothie Recipes page 6

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Zedefone View Post
    Yes, i did receive the June 1 update, but i haven't tried any recipes yet, so i can't comment much. I do like what i'm seeing in terms of the format and features of ''smoothie making principles guide'' thou! I love the part on the ''full nutrition info'' of every recipe that links you to the nutrition data of the particular recipe ingredients and shows you all nutritional data including omega 3 & 6, monounsaturated/polyunsaturated/saturated fats content. Will such nutritional data be present in all smoothie recipes for the 6 june ebook?

As for the email, it does not comes with a pdf file attached, it comes with a link for me to download the file(with max 5 tries DL).

Hope this helps and looking forward to the 6 june ebook!
    Yes, ALL recipes will include the nutrition information. Every single recipe will be laid out the same. There will be 3 dozen come June 6. I'll be updating it once a month till I reach 600 total recipes. 200 from me, 200 from you, 200 from restaurants. I think its awesome.

I will be adding a review feature as time goes on. A forum on my blog is in the works and one of the threads will be about the smoothie recipes in the eBook. I'll encourage buyers to rate the smoothies they have tried. Once I get a minimum of 10 reviews I will take the average and add it to the recipe within the eBook. This also gives me an opportunity to get a lot of feedback so I can improve it as it gets updated each month.

Thanks for confirming the download link. You are the second one today so that is good to know. I've been working hard at it this weekend and still have a lot of work ahead of me. Luckily I have my family helping me out
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

I just created a super rich chocolate coconut recipe tonight for dessert:

Ingredient Measurement Grams
    Water Cup 121
    Ice Cup 123
    Coconut Butter 2 TBSP 30
    Almond Butter 2 TBSP 29
    Apple Butter 4 TBSP 65
    Cacao Powder 1 TBSP 6
    Cacao Nibs 2 TBSP 17
    Total 14 oz 391

Chocolate Avochio

1/4 Cup coconut water
    1/2 Cup water
    1/4 Cup ice
    3 TBSP Avocado
    1/2 Medium Frozen Banana
    2 TBSP pistachios
    2 tsp caca powder
    1 Scoop whey protein powder

This smoothie kicked ass. Enjoy

Charles Jik is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Interesting discussion about, primal smoothie recipes, well before read this thread, i also don't know how to made this recipe, but after read this thread, i also know how to made primal smoothie recipes, i think it's really nice and keep it up guys ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456