Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So after day two of overloading on cereal... (Primal questions?) page

digimattd Guest

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Hey all. Did it again. Had a huge helping of Banana Nut Cheerios and Frosted Miniwheats this time and am still feeling full. Felt sort of worried about the massive carbs/not working out so I immediately went out and biked for about forty minutes before coming home and doing a mix of HI, LI running on the treadmill for some odd ten minutes. Followed that with a packet of beef jerky just to get some more protein in me but I think I'm done for the day (still full from the cereal!). Anyway, I'm wondering since I'm going on a cruise the 20th, would it be worth it to attempt to go primal until then? I'm the kind of person who's been using Eggbeaters, Turkey Bacon, etc, but since I've been noticing I was looking better than usual lately I feel terrible for overdoing it on the cereal I was wondering if it'd be worth trying the PB for the days left until the cruise? (I don't plan on eating everything on it BTW, just since I'll be on vacation and I've never been I will slacken up a bit...). Also, a question for everyone: I've found that when I eat something (such as intentional splurge meals or in this case an accidental splurge meal), what keeps me eating is the simple fact that, hey, it's delicious! I don't need it, heck sometimes I feel full but I still want to. Does everyone really not feel this? Just curious.

~Not so primal

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member

I think we need an all-purpose thread for people to post their guilt in.

You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

frogfarm is offline Member
    trudgin' across the tundra, mile after mile

Any time you feel full and still want to keep eating, you're probably eating something that's bad for you

digimattd Guest

lol, I agree with the guilt thread...I don't know, something about the past two days just got me, I had been so good too :z

rphlslv is offline Senior Member

We shall name it "Oops, I did it again"

.`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

lil_earthmomma is offline Senior Member

"THE THREAD OF SHAME" lol

The more I see the less I know for sure.
    -John Lennon

one_eye_mike Guest

Not trying to heap guilt on you but I&#39;ve found in my own life that to get past these types of events you&#39;ve got to break the cycle of eating for pleasures sake and emotional eating. Yes I enjoy my food but I&#39;ve learned/conditioned my self to see food as way to nourish my self and less for comfort or entertainment.

halloweenbinge is offline Junior Member

digimattd, don&#39;t get so wrapped up in your diet you develop an eating disorder, from your last post I was a little worried and now this one with the guilt and immediate exercise is a little unsettling.

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member

halloween,

I agree with you. I&#39;m uncomfortable with the concept of folks feeling, "good", "bad", or "shamed" as a result of food choices.

Having lived on the outskirts of an eating disorder since childhood (I&#39;m in recovery since I started PB, yay)...I&#39;ve seen those kind of feelings escalate into disaster.

I think posts about falling off the wagon are useful learning tools, both for the poster and the readers. Identifying those factors which are "triggers" for unintentional eating is important; but I would hate to think that people are using the forum as some kind of confessional ;-)

Ya know what??? You could eat a dozen Twinkies today, and still be a wonderful person <3

rphlslv is offline Senior Member

Food always helps me get through my dreadful history homework...

.`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast