View Poll Results: Do You Eat Any Type of Dairy At All?

Voters
171. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

146 85.38%
  • No

19 11.11%
  • No more than once per week

6 3.51%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Eat Any Type of Dairy At All?

Do You Eat Any Type of Dairy At All?

Shop Now
    Please answer the poll question above!

Elaborate with a comment
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

I eat grass-fed butter, raw (sometimes pasteurized) grass-fed cheese and other forms of dairy sparingly. Since I am creating the primal smoothie recipe eBook and more than 80% of the primal community eats dairy (results from my facebook fan page) I am experimenting with other forms including cottage cheese, sour cream, kefir, yogurt, etc.

Oh, I LOVE Mark's Primal Fuel and my own Smoothies that are whey based! Thats a big one.
    Last edited by Primal Toad; 04-29-2011 at 08:49 AM.
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

I eat pastured butter, occasional full-fat sour cream or HWC and hard cheese (about 1-2 oz. a week). No milk, no yogurt, no ice cream, no kefir ever.

I eat butter occasionally, though CO is my go-to fat most of the time. I enjoy really good cheese in moderation. It's a nice treat. Greek yogurt is probably as close to a staple as I get, though I just bought some more whey protein and will be brining that back into my diet for summer milkshake lunches.

several times per week: pastured butter, yogurt (usually Greek)

occasionally: cheese, cream

extremely rare: raw milk, ice cream/frozen yogurt
    Heather and the hounds - Make a Fast Friend, Adopt a Greyhound!

I eat grass fed butter, full fat Greek yogurt, cheese once a week at most, and 85% dark chocolate

I eat limited amounts of dairy...
    I eat cheese once in a while usually when there aren't other things available, I dont keep it in the house, but I do keep greek yogurt or cottage cheese around..

For milk I drink the non dairy almond breeze unsweetened almond milk, I use organic non-dairy full fat butter for cooking

butter and cheese in moderation. i don't really go looking for dairy, but i don't avoid it either.

This is my plan after Whole30:
    butter quite frequently
    parmasan cheese from time to time, and in small quantities
    quark cheese / ricotta rarely
    yoghurt rarely, maybe

I have never liked milk and other liquid dairy products, and most kinds of cheese are off limits because I don't tolerate them.

Chocolate is a big question. I may have some from time to time but somehow I don't even feel like eating it now that my taste buds have undergone a transformation.

Learn More
    I eat quite a bit of dairy since I'm a pescatarian - Breakfast is usually some 3.5% fat plain yogurt + some whey pp / My current favorite desert is sheep-milk ricotta with 1/2 square of unsweetened chocolate that I melt a little to mix in. I also eat some feta/goat cheese with my eggies. I don't have a problem digesting dairy so I see no problem with it so far.

I'm currently partway a 7day detox consisting solely of veggies & some protein and I must say I'm going a little nuts missing my dairy.