Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have to buy all new clothes~! page

spynet315 is offline Junior Member

I have to buy all new clothes~!

Primal Fuel
    My primal journey started when I saw the movie "Fat Head." It totally blew my mind how misinformed I was about healthy eating. I haven't really been tracking my weight loss in terms of pounds or inches lost (though it's somewhere in the range of 15-20 pounds), but I can really tell I've lost weight because my pants don't fit anymore. I had to tighten my old belt, one that I've had for about 3 years, to the very last notch. I used to wear size 38 pants, and now I'm down to size 34! My favorite part is that aside from walking more I haven't even started exercising yet (my work schedule is so hectic that I am having trouble finding time when I am not exhausted to work out. Everyone at work has noticed a change my weight, which is an incredible motivation boost. I haven't been following the primal plan as closely as I should be, but I hope to... Scratch that, I WILL start doing it this week. Hopefully, in a year's time I will report back that I have achieved the level of fitness and the weight that I want. Thank you, Mark!

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Way to go! Think how much better you will feel when you do start playing primaly!

belinda is offline Senior Member
    Yay! The PB is starting to cost me more for new clothes than it does for meat!
    Newcomers: If you haven't read the book, at least read this thread ... and all the links!
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread17722.html

F/49/5'4"
    Jan. 1, 2011: 186.6 lbs PBSW Mar. 1, 2011: 175.8 lbs
    CW: 146.8 lbs
    GW 140 lbs
    A proud member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

Karate Lisa is offline Senior Member
    Awesome, congratulations !!!
    "You can always do more than you think you can !" Sensei Scash

Zophie is offline Senior Member
    Great job!

skookum is offline Senior Member
    I too am rapidly running out of clothes. I already bought a couple of new pants once, a couple of months ago. They are now embarrassingly baggy. A belt holds them up, but it's obvious I'm swimming in them. My fat pants really can't even be worn anymore. The skinny 501s I couldn't even button in January are now falling off my ass.

All my button down shirts for the office are starting to look a little blousy... and the shoulder seams are hanging down my arm a bit. They still fit alright, I suppose, so I won't need to replace them. My favorite T-shirts are starting to look simply too big tho. I've switched to the innermost of the two buttons on my shirt and jacket wrist cuffs.

I've also noticed my shoes have all gotten an half size bigger. So damned, new shoes.

Edit: I had to dig my old leather belt out. The hanging tail of my usual belt was wrapping around toward the back, so I tried on the old belt. It fits with two holes to spare!

Maybe I'm not running out of clothes. They're all the same old clothes I've had... it's me that I'm running out of. LOL - I love it!
    Last edited by skookum; 05-02-2011 at 09:48 AM. Reason: forgot about the belt!

belinda is offline Senior Member
    Hey Skookum. I think you've got a new signature line: "Maybe I'm not running out of clothes. They're all the same old clothes I've had... it's me that I'm running out of. LOL - I love it!"
    Newcomers: If you haven't read the book, at least read this thread ... and all the links!
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread17722.html

F/49/5'4"
    Jan. 1, 2011: 186.6 lbs PBSW Mar. 1, 2011: 175.8 lbs
    CW: 146.8 lbs
    GW 140 lbs
    A proud member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

jmday is offline Senior Member
    California Native living in land locked Kansas
    when you need new clothes but are on a budget, try local good will or other resale store. i have been dropping a size about every 3-4 weeks. i can get really nice womens clothes (talbots, macy's ann taylor etc) for a song.

I call it "Gucci Goodwill"
    Julia
    Starting Weight 235 - Dec 1, 2010
    Started Primal Mid January 2011
    Current Weight 183
    Goal 160

Get Outside Already!

http://moderndayfitandfood.wordpress.com/
    http://moderndaydesigns.wordpress.com/

MaBelle is offline Member
    awesome - congrats!!

jmday - you're right. There are great upscale resale type places, too...resale is trendy during a recession!

markstive is offline Junior Member
    I am also very rapid depletion of the clothes. I've bought a couple of new pants, a few months ago. They are now embarrassing baggy. Belts saved, but obviously, I swim in them. My fat pants do not even wear. I can not even lean 501s in January buttons are now falling off my ass.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast