Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So I screwed up and had a milkshake... page

Alex Good is offline Senior Member

So I screwed up and had a milkshake...

And now I must confine myself for the next few days to protect others from the chocolate demon. Beware all ye who enter here (with M&Ms).
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

TheDarkMistress is offline Senior Member
    3 Hail Marys and...oh wait.

Get thee out of him, oh chocolate-covered spawn of Satan!
    cj

height: 5' 10 1/2"
    2/20/11: 210
    9/19/11: 185.5
    goal: #170

"Decide what to be, and go be it."

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    It's all downhill from here, Al.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

I really need to pick up some of that 80% chocolate..... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    Nah, it's over. Go back to milk chocolate. You had a good run on the PB, at least.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    Nah, it's over. Go back to milk chocolate. You had a good run on the PB, at least.
    I don't own the PB. It's not at chapters and I have no credit card. I found these sites after I started eating this way. Somehow my weight loss sped up when I added more fat, though.

Conner P. is offline Senior Member
    Its surprisingly true. Yesterday I had half a maple creamstick, a whole snickerdoodle cookie, and a good bit of fruit. Got sugar cravings today like a mofo....

MichaelH is offline Member
    I can't believe it, but I started on 4/17 and haven't messed up majorly at all. I had a huge sugar tooth, and ate least one candy bar a day (typically one candy bar, + one other sweet). I haven't had cravings at all. I mean, sure, I'd love to drink a shake if I knew there were no consequences, but I don't really feel depreived. I do put one Splenda in my coffee though

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    You're gonna be shitting blood tomorrow. HAHA.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    The major problem for me was I did squats (my weight on my shoulders) about an hour before and hadn't eaten since breakfast. At least it was from a restaurant that I trust (real ingredients, but the sugar was up there). I had also decided to do a mix of pullups and core exercises earlier in the day, using planks/side planks as my rest periods.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast