Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The British Royals only eat grass fed beef page

primalprincess7 is offline Senior Member

The British Royals only eat grass fed beef

Primal Fuel
    I am watching a show on BBC America about how the Royals have an organic farm and only eat grass fed beef since it is the best of the best. They have such things as goose liver, lamb, grass fed beef, etc. Is it bad that I am more jealous of the Royal's unlimited access to organic food/grass fed beef than i am about actually being a royal or princess?! lol My mouth is watering watching this show of how they prepare royal food.
    I'm too stubborn to give up so I keep on trying.

You're never going to get to the top of the stairs if you don't walk up them.

aktres is offline Senior Member
    For Chelsea Clinton's wedding, they served short ribs supplied by my grass-fed beef vendor at the Union Sq Greenmarket.

localad is offline Senior Member
    .....and the "Royals" claimed all their lands (which naturally don't belong to anyone) in the first place, by force. (how else would anyone get to "own" land originally but by force alone)

Time to claim it all back, I think!
    activate the rhythm, the rhythm that has always been within

DianeThePurple is offline Senior Member
    Everybody over there can eat goose liver and lamb. It's a lot more available.

I just wish I had their money. I'm sure I'd spend it more wisely than they do! :P

primalprincess7 is offline Senior Member
    yeh that'd be nice!
    I'm too stubborn to give up so I keep on trying.

You're never going to get to the top of the stairs if you don't walk up them.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by localad View Post
    .....and the "Royals" claimed all their lands (which naturally don't belong to anyone) in the first place, by force. (how else would anyone get to "own" land originally but by force alone)

Time to claim it all back, I think!
    Burn in hell.

God save the Queen!
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    well, to be fair grassfed beef, and unbaptized babies. Reptilian shape shifters need their omega-3's too dontcha know.

spakesneaker is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aktres View Post
    For Chelsea Clinton's wedding, they served short ribs supplied by my grass-fed beef vendor at the Union Sq Greenmarket.
    Wait didn't Chelsea Clinton have a vegan (and gluten-free, with a coconut flour wedding cake) wedding?

eta: whoa, 1000th post!

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imasin View Post
    Wait didn't Chelsea Clinton have a vegan (and gluten-free, with a coconut flour wedding cake) wedding?

eta: whoa, 1000th post!
    It must have been a small wedding, no human would put up with that crap.

EDIT: No sane, quasi-intelligent human would put up with that. Our bovine friends over at peta were temporarily forgotten.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

DaisyEater is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by DianeThePurple View Post
    Everybody over there can eat goose liver and lamb. It's a lot more available.

I just wish I had their money. I'm sure I'd spend it more wisely than they do! :P
    Yep. I don't envy the royalty bit. Sounds like a pain in the butt. Sure would be nice to have that kind of wealth, though. The thing that attracts me about wealth is the freedom. Without the freedom it brings, I don't think it would be nearly so much fun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast