Thread: My Easter Brunch page

Alex Good is offline Senior Member

My Easter Brunch

Shop Now
    So I had a nice brunch this Easter at a restaurant.
    Foods that I ate: 2 omelets (1 with bacon and cheese, 1 with mushrooms, onions and cheese), a platefull of bacon (between 8 and 15 strips), 3 good sized slices of a cow's hip (plus the fatty bits, mmmm), a slice of lamb (not sure of the cut), a bit of salmon (there is no brunch without fish) and a plate of fruit and cheese for dessert.
    Altogether I ate a good 100$ worth of food, and all for 20$. I didn't eat for at least 24 hours after that because I was so full. Thank you Mcginnis.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Oh and technically I had a bite of cheesecake too, but only because my sis was having a fit (she doesn't like me eating healthily so I took a bite about a centimeter in size and managed to choke it down with bacon).
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.