Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 94 days Primal and 84 pounds of fat gone page

PrimalClay is offline Senior Member

94 days Primal and 84 pounds of fat gone

Primal Fuel
    I still have about 70 pounds to go ideally but I thought I would share my success at my half way mark. I hope to be down another 50 pounds of fat by the end of summer.

About me: I turned 30 years old this past Valentines day. I have been married for over 5 years and have three small children. I have worked a desk job with basically unlimited free food, alcohol, and desserts (food bribes) for the past 7 years and it caught up with me. I didn't own a scale and without realizing it got to 340 pounds at 6 feet tall. Today I am 270 pounds and my fancy scale says I have lost 84 pounds of fat since my heaviest. The 14 pound difference is muscle. I became primal on Jan 24th, 2011 and also became super active. I only take a multivitamin and a couple fish oils pills a day. Nothing too fancy really. Until Sunday I had not had one bit of anything not strictly primal, the 1 ounce of dark chocolate shaped like a bunnies head was my first deviation. I at least felt Primal bitting its head off.

I go to the gym Monday through Friday for about an hour where I left weights and walk on the treadmill (about 3.5 to 4.2 speed) or do the elliptical for 30 minutes. I play with my kids outside when I get home and on the weekends (running around like a crazy person) and a few times a week I go on a mile to two mile walk at night as well. I don't drink any sodas or artificial sweeteners. All in all I don't suffer and eat plenty. I just eat primal things. Attached are a few pictures of me. I hope by the end of the summer to update with much better looking and thinner pictures as well. :-)

Stay Primal!

Your Fellow Warrior in Primalness,
    Clay

Before Christmas
    Dec2010..jpg

Around time I started my Diet
    photo13..JPG

Bluebonnets 2 weeks ago
    bluebonnets..jpg

At Desk Just now
    today..JPG

belinda is offline Senior Member
    Yay for your success
    Newcomers: If you haven't read the book, at least read this thread ... and all the links!
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread17722.html

F/49/5'4"
    Jan. 1, 2011: 186.6 lbs PBSW Mar. 1, 2011: 175.8 lbs
    CW: 146.8 lbs
    GW 140 lbs
    A proud member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

PrimalClay is offline Senior Member
    Well my pictures did work for about 15 minutes. Not sure what happened.

On a side note I had blood work done a month ago and the Dr said all my numbers were "perfect" so Primal is the way to go :-)

Sassy is offline Senior Member
    Don't worry - your pictures will show up. It takes a while for them to be unmoderated (and sometimes it can take quite a while). If you want them to show up right away, post them to someplace like Photobucket and then post them here.

Congrats on your success! I love your easy going attitude about the whole thing. Can't wait to see the pics!
    Sassy: Revised - my primal log

mixie is offline Senior Member
    Cheeeeeers!!!
    “Falconry is not a hobby or an amusement; it is a rage. You eat and drink it, sleep it and think it. You tremble to write of it, even in recollection. It is as King James the First remarked, an extreme stirrer up of passions.” --T.H. White, The Godstone and the Blackymor

"The world must be all fucked up when men travel first class and literature goes as freight."
    - Gabriel Garcia Marquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Wow - that is some seriously rapid weight loss! You look amazing and healthy I don't want to be a downer at all here, but are you sure you are eating enough? Your energy is good?

lucyh is offline Senior Member
    Pictures are working for me! You look so great, and your family is adorable! Thanks for sharing the success, it really motivates me to keep going

superdeluxe is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimalClay View Post
    Until Sunday I had not had one bit of anything not strictly primal, the 1 ounce of dark chocolate shaped like a bunnies head was my first deviation. I at least felt Primal bitting its head off.
    You are a riot. I'm so impressed with your success and dedication. Love the picture of your family, you all look so happy.
    Il faut vivre et non pas seulement exister.

canio6 Guest
    Man, that is some good stuff right there. Keep it up.

mozzy10 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    You look so different. Wow! Keep it up!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast