Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Changes in hair texture page

geostump is offline Senior Member

Changes in hair texture

Shop Now
    Anyone else notice any changes in hair texture since going primal? My hair is getting curlier, almost Shirley Temple-esque. Just curious about this.

Hilary is online now Senior Member
    Mine's thicker - the individual strands, I mean - and split ends are almost a thing of the past. It was pretty bad to start with, though.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilary View Post
    Mine's thicker - the individual strands, I mean - and split ends are almost a thing of the past. It was pretty bad to start with, though.
    My hair is a bit thicker and split ends are fairly non-existent as well. I don't mind that, just the curl.

Shijin13 is offline Senior Member
    haven't really noticed any change to my hair...other than its growing like it did when I'm prego (which I'm 100% sure I'm not as I'm fixed) It still doesn't do anything as far as style... I did recently get it cut by a new stylest and I let her have cart blanch...shouldn't have...she gave me short layers - and in the summer time since I've got a lot of baby fine hair - it falls flat and won't style in any humidity... unfortunately... got to ride out the style and the next time I go back... it will be short and 1 length... It seems I never learn to stick w/ what works...

simpstr is offline Senior Member
    My hair is getting longer but not thicker! I have dreds so its easy to see it growing and my family comments every week about the length but I wish it would get thicker.
    Health is Wealth!

sibylsybil is offline Senior Member
    I haven't noticed anything other than it getting shinier and more healthy. Have you changed any of the products you use on it? My hair changes in curliness/texture depending on what brand of shampoo/product I'm using on it.
    Life consists with wildness. The most alive is the wildest. (Thoreau)

Zophie is offline Senior Member
    My hair has change a lot since going primal. It is curlier, thicker, and lighter. The hair on my body has changed too. It is going away or maybe just getting lighter as well.

simpstr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sibylsybil View Post
    I haven't noticed anything other than it getting shinier and more healthy. Have you changed any of the products you use on it? My hair changes in curliness/texture depending on what brand of shampoo/product I'm using on it.
    There are so many hair products out there. I try to find "natural" ones with tree oils and olive oils or something but who knows what is good and what isn't?
    Health is Wealth!

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    My hair's gone from baby fine to adult fine. It's developed a more noticeable wave (from stick straight and wouldn't hold a curl to save my life.) There is also even more of it and my "irish hairline" is filling in. I went from baby fine stick straight hair that made a thick ponytail to fine hair slightly wavy hair that makes a ponytail that'd make some hispanic girls jealous.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Metismomma is offline Senior Member
    At one time, my hair was falling out like crazy but was becoming very soft and silky. Then I got a shitty haircut that made it necessary to blowdry my hair in order for it to look half decent and I'm back where I started.
    F&*k.
    Calm the f**k down.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast