Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sugarfreeme.....My Journal/Journey page 2

mystic is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Yumm! Your meals sound fantastic. Those almond butter patties sound lovely. I'll have to give them a try when I have more room for cooking. I'm looking forward to the May challenge. I'll post wherever you set it up, here or there. That's great you can join us KooKoo. There more the merrier. Yesterday I did well and had salad and roast beef for dinner.

trinity4 is offline Member
    Wow...so busy yesterday that I didn't post....I ate well, even resisted the gorgeous brownies that my daughter made. Did enjoyed another Michelob Ultra Amber, which is little more than water-flavored-beer, but it was a nice treat at the end of a long and busy day. I am out the door this morning for a Loooong walk with a friend then a late breakfast. I will check in later.

Mystic and kookoo....we'll figure out where to put our challenge later....tommorow is the day!

Wow, another busy with no time for posting.

Food:

coffee + cream

eggs, cheese, bacon

turkey burger with lettuce, guacamole

slice of cheese and deli turkey

mahimahi with steamed veggies and mango salsa (out with my friend for dinner....super yummy)

Two hours of walking! Tired and happy tonight.

Will figure out where to post challenge tommorrrow.....hopefully......

Why don't we make a group journal? I think that would make the most sense? Now a name!!! We need a name!!!!

cpb
    cpb is offline Member
    Happy to join in as well - sugar is my killer - everything else about Paleo/Primal is easy!

I am going for a 90 day challenge as based on what I have been reading, it is more like 10 weeks before you really start to lose the taste for it.

I have been primal (mostly!) since February, and have gone for a week or two without sugar and feel so much better for it. But if stress or tiredness hits, the sugar monster comes out and grabs me!
    Let Go. Move On. Be Free.

mystic is offline Senior Member
    A group journal sounds great. Here's to a 100% sugar free May. I also have a few problems keeping away from all grains so I will commit to a grain/sugar free zone. My husband is dieting as well so that should help keep the junk out of the house.

Billy is offline Junior Member
    Hi ya,i just joined yesterday and the pull up thing made me laugh because i used to have trouble like that but i decided that every time i entered my kitchen for whatever reason i would do 3 pullups on the door frame....i still do it now after months and can easily do 20 bodyweight ones and i weight185...but i only do 3 on the kitchen door frame many times a day,try it it might work.

So you think you can Primal? My 30 day challenge

Love the name, headed there to post right now......

May Day Food:

coffee + cream

almonds, cheese slice, more coffee

leftover mahimahi, scrambled eggs, sauteed zuccinni

turkey burger, orange pepper slices

1 spoonful peanut butter (not so primal, out of good snacks)

Wow....looking back on my day I see that I didnt eat very much. I just really havent been that hungry. Im concerned that Im undereating and will have some kind of a binge.....hmmmm. Currently, I feel really good. Just not hungry.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast