Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Angie's Adrenal Adventure-- The Good, Bad, and Ugly page 5

Angieh is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    D - 1.5 grassfed burger, very large serving of broccoli cooked in coconut oil (very large!), a little shredded parmesan on the broccoli, 2 eggs over easy on top of the burgers. Dollop of Trader Joe's hollandaise on broccoli as well (not totally primal).

Eh.... I had 4 eggs today. Too much?

Heading to the winding down phase of my day.

Sleep - didn't fall asleep until after 11 which is too late considering the alarm goes off at 6:10. However, I did sleep deeply until 4am or so when a massive thunder/lightening storm woke me. Alas, my overactive (or overanxious) mind started to reel off off all the work I have to do this week (those damned research papers are haunting me), and I couldn't go back to sleep. So, let's say I had 5 hours.

B-coffee with coconut milk (now)

I need to be productive today at work... hope I'm not dragging too much. Feel ok now... we'll see.

Will aim for good sleep tonight.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I have had a pretty packed summer -- fun, but a little too much of it -- and have barely posted at all.

Came on today to say I feel utterly horrible. VERY tingly numb and weak hands and feet, sore and achy all over, weak all over... just puny. I feel exhausted but couldn't take a nap (never really have been able to nap). I have done next to nothing all day and feel like I've wasted the day. Now it's nearly 5pm, and my eyes are starting to water/burn and I sneezed a couple times.

Could I be getting sick or might this be a reaction to something?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345