Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feeling like crap after non-primal easter day page

Raen is offline Member

Feeling like crap after non-primal easter day

Primal Fuel
    Ugh, not feeling great today, congested, tired, bloated. I ate a piece of bred yesterday and some pie...amazing how much my body can't handle that anymore. It's all good, though, reinforces healthy habits when you have immediate consequences for being bad.

Anyone else have an Easter hangover?

bwhit is offline Senior Member
    I'm in that boat. Good reminder.

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    I ate a whole thing of Ben & Jerry's If I Had 1,000,000 Flavours, and a Cadbury Creme Egg, and I feel fine.

HAHAHAHAHA.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Nope, but the "worst" thing I ate were au gratin potatoes with a grain free sauce.
    Georgette

ErinC is offline Senior Member
    Count me in for the Easter hangover. I knew there were going to be perogies, and I knew I was going to eat some, and I knew I was going to feel poorly afterward. It was all part of my master plan. As delicious as perogies are, I will happily wait until Christmas to get my next fill of them.

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    I drank too much wine - didn't get drunk, but had 3 or 4 glasses over the course of about 4 hours, for me that's too much and I didn't sleep well. Dinner was fairly primal - ham, lamb, stringbeans cooked with fatback, Brussels sprouts cooked with bacon, and a little bit of smashed potatoes. I did eat a slice of homemade cheesecake and 3 homemade lemon bars. I don't think they affected me as much as the wine. It also didn't help that Saturday supper was non-primal...we went out to eat earlier than planned and they hadn't brought out their dinner menu yet so I had a limited number of items to pick from.

JParaiso is offline Junior Member
    Yep, I'm in that boat too...

Just turned 21 and my mom still gives me an easter basket full of candy, I get one from my girlfriend's mom too. Well I successfully consumed a large amount of candy and cake

JParaiso is offline Junior Member
    also, I had a sandwich today... just admitting it lol

CoyoteVick is offline Senior Member
    It was my birthday saturday. Yeah, there was indulging. Namely in the brownie department. :/ I still have a queasy stomach, and I packed on 4 pounds since Friday morning. :/ Gah. But birthdays come but once a year, and it just re-enforces the idea that I want to not eat that way all the time. I looked at the leftover brownies this morning and my stomach went NO!!!! and my brain went "oh god no!" and I had eggs and ham instead.

hard to believe that I used to feel this bad ALL the time. No thank you. I'll take having energy and not being queasy over brownies any day.

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteVick View Post
    It was my birthday saturday. Yeah, there was indulging. Namely in the brownie department. :/ I still have a queasy stomach, and I packed on 4 pounds since Friday morning. :/ Gah. But birthdays come but once a year, and it just re-enforces the idea that I want to not eat that way all the time. I looked at the leftover brownies this morning and my stomach went NO!!!! and my brain went "oh god no!" and I had eggs and ham instead.

hard to believe that I used to feel this bad ALL the time. No thank you. I'll take having energy and not being queasy over brownies any day.
    Happy Belated Birthday. I had that same thing happen to me back in March on my birthday and that was hell.
    Georgette

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast