Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 100% Raw Vegan Success Story page

Sue
    Sue is offline Senior Member

100% Raw Vegan Success Story

Shop Now
    Post at Free the animal:
    A 100% Raw Vegan Success Story | Free The Animal
    It's quite sad how they are trying to convince him that his raw vegan diet is optimal. The guy looks terrible in his after.

norak is offline Senior Member
    Uh.. Sure they didn't swap the before and after pictures? That would make more sense (from the promoting veganism point of view).

gregjames is offline Member
    that is sick

Sue
    Sue is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by norak View Post
    Uh.. Sure they didn't swap the before and after pictures? That would make more sense (from the promoting veganism point of view).
    No they didn't swap the before and after pics. They are trying to convince him that he is healing - going through detox etc. Also now saying that he flexed in the before but didnt in the after. He didn't flex in either.

norak is offline Senior Member
    Hmm... If the before picture is correct, I don't really understand why he switched diets in the first place. I think he looked quite fit for a boy at 17. Clearly, the raw banana diet people are not well connected with reality if they think he looks healthier in the second picture than the first...

sibylsybil is offline Senior Member
    I'm struck not just by the changes in body comp, but how much less healthy and vibrant he looks in the face. Yeeeeesh.
    Life consists with wildness. The most alive is the wildest. (Thoreau)

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    I only read his post on the fruit-worship site, and a couple of replies.
    Can I go and mother him?? He says he's basically messing up his chances of college basketball, in the hope of future health. Heartbreaking. I wonder what his teammates / coaches have said to him?

Alternatively, I hope he's a good troll having a fun prank on the fruity site

Demize is offline Member
    Holy shit. Did anyone read the comments by "durianrider"? That guy is seriously deluded. He is messed up. Wow. Oh and the kid is pretty unfortunate too.

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    I put on close to 10lbs in the last 2-3 weeks, but I at least know I'm not going through the necessary adjustment period of ice cream re-introduction and things will get better down the road ... I know to stop eating so much dang ice cream. Stabby had it right in his reply to Free the Animal's post, at least here we have more options to help folks that run into issues, but when your entire dietary dogma revolves around fruit all you can do is have someone eat more/less fruit... ayy

Sucks he threw his basketball dreams down the drain.

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demize View Post
    Holy shit. Did anyone read the comments by "durianrider"? That guy is seriously deluded. He is messed up. Wow. Oh and the kid is pretty unfortunate too.
    Yeah, I particularly loved the "well that's not fair mate! you're flexing in the first one but not in the second one yeah! you gotta compare like shots ayuck!" fucking idiot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast