Thread: The Cancer Treatment So Successful Traditional Doctors Shut it Down page

ChocoTaco369 is offline Senior Member

The Cancer Treatment So Successful Traditional Doctors Shut it Down

Shop Now
    This article is INFURIATING.

The Cancer Treatment So Successful – Traditional Doctors SHUT it Down | Health Impact News

Everybody on this site should read this to better wrap their minds around the true nature of Big Pharma and the healthcare industry as a whole. Healthcare has little to do with curing illness and everything to do with creating poisonous medicines that keep you alive and unhealthy for years while forcing you to refill that script every 30 days for hundreds of dollars a pop.
    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    well duh, competition isn't welcome in that industry

why do you think the # of doctors is artificially limited in the US?
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

ElaineC is offline Senior Member
    There are treatments that will cure, and I do mean cure addictions, but because they are not patentable by a pharmaceutical company, they are buried. I think its horrible and sick and sad that so many people suffer and die for no reason other than corporate greed.

aktres is offline Senior Member
    I had a friend who was treated by Dr. Gonzalez. He died. However he was torn btw sticking with just the alternative treament, or going forward with another round of chemo, which he did, so it's hard to say if Dr. Gonzalez could have saved him if he'd continued with him exclusively.

He did not have pancreatic cancer, it was another type of abdominal cancer, a large mass. The treatment was a special diet - his included meat, for other cases it did not. He had to do coffee enemas and many, many supplements. Somewhere in this apt I think I still have a copy of his protocol, I'll try to find it. One thing that did happen - his hair absolutely started changing from gray to black. Not in a salt & pepper way, but starting from the crown of his head and moving down over the months. That was pretty amazing and encouraging. However, it did not shrink the tumor.

aktres is offline Senior Member

Paleobird Guest
    He puts COFFEE up people's rear ends and expects to be taken seriously. Puleezeee!

The NIH did not unfairly bias the groups. Dr. Gonzalez was trying to unfairly bias the groups by cherry picking only the patients who were still eating ergo the least sick ergo the most likely to get well even with coffee being shoved up their bums. All the NIH did was distribute equal numbers of equally sick patients equally between the two protocols. With that distribution, Gonzalez's protocol doesn't work. Instead of dealing with reality, he then cries foul and says that THEY are trying to suppress a cure for cancer.

Jeesh people. READ the article before automatically jumping into doctor bashing mode.

scubasam is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    He puts COFFEE up people's rear ends and expects to be taken seriously. Puleezeee!

The NIH did not unfairly bias the groups. Dr. Gonzalez was trying to unfairly bias the groups by cherry picking only the patients who were still eating ergo the least sick ergo the most likely to get well even with coffee being shoved up their bums. All the NIH did was distribute equal numbers of equally sick patients equally between the two protocols. With that distribution, Gonzalez's protocol doesn't work. Instead of dealing with reality, he then cries foul and says that THEY are trying to suppress a cure for cancer.

Jeesh people. READ the article before automatically jumping into doctor bashing mode.
    I have a vegan friend who shoots caffeine up the bum regularly and she swears by it. I told her she's a freaking loon. I'd rather mainline the caffeine than stick it up my wazoo.