Thread: Backyard wrastlin' page

milkycereal is offline Banned

Backyard wrastlin'

Primal Fuel
    Me and my little brother used to wrestle all the time on the trampoline. Not like TV wrestlin with ladders and chairs and John Cena, like highschool wrestlin but alot less formal. We'd use all our strength to submit the other person. Thinking about it now, that was a great workout.

It's one thing working out with iron weights that don't fight back, but when your "weight" has arms and legs and muscles and a brain, shit gets interesting. Especially when you just get into the "zone" and you sorta pretend like this is life or death and if you submit before the other guy your dead.

Maybe i'll kick his ass next weekend, like the good ol' days.

....that was a lie actually, he wrestled in highschool for a year and in that time he learned some moves. He won alot aha.

But it's got me thinking that alot of old school play was great excercise.

ikaika is offline Senior Member
    I actually really really really want to get in a fight. Its such a socially unnacceptable thing its frustrating...

Why can't we leave our emotions at the door and just innocently beat each other up?
    Little Saiyan

milkycereal is offline Banned
    nahh i feel you...i kinda really really wanna get into a fight too. I've been punched in the face before...it hurts, and it's amazing the amount of pain you can inflict on a person with just half your strength, but fighting is such a rush. It's like how people commit crimes for the rush, fighting is like that for me i guess. If i could clone myself we'd fight.

That being said it's not like the movies. It's pretty easy to damage a person in a street fight. I'd look into MMA or some shit. Even if I had a clone to fight we'd wear pads and shit haha.

Actually one time I drove by the park up the block from me, and there was two guys wearing pads and gloves and all the gear just beating the piss out of eachother. It was awsome actually...im afraid to try it with any of my friends though. Half of em i would get angry and out of control and the other half I wouldn't be able to hit.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by ikaika View Post
    I actually really really really want to get in a fight. Its such a socially unnacceptable thing its frustrating...

Why can't we leave our emotions at the door and just innocently beat each other up?
    "the first rule of fight club..."