Thread: how long and how much? page

zeynep is offline Junior Member

how long and how much?

Primal Fuel
    Hi all,

A bit about my story and where I'm standing..

2 years ago I was doing South Beach and I lost 24.3 pounds in like 3-4 months. Then I got married, travelled around the globe a lot of times, ate whatever we wanted with DH and here I am with the pounds back. Not surprising at all eh?

But South Beach does not work like it did at first anymore. I tried to eat according to it for a couple of times since I regained but I either hit a plateu and got frustrated or cheated after a while and returned to where I started. I guess my body just got used to the way I was eating. So I felt like I need to cut back more of some things and give it more from some other things. That's why I'm trying PB lately. Obviously I have many questions here and there so I hope you all can bare with me

It may look like I'm trying to lose only a little weight to some of you. But I'm 5'3' so being at this weight really makes me look blocky if you know what I mean.

Please excuse me if that's already been asked and discussed. I tried to do a board search but couldn't find an exact thread about this question of mine. That is, how much weight have you lost and how long have you been doing PB? I need some inspiration and hope through this journey

thanks

sungoddess is offline Junior Member
    Please check out the 200-something pages of before and afters section of the forum.That should get you very motivated!!!!

belinda is offline Senior Member
    Click on "The Blog", then click on "Success Stories". But there are also many of us who are achieving success, just not perhaps movie-worthy success