Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you eating for Easter? page

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member

What are you eating for Easter?

Are you going to enjoy a big Easter meal? What are you eating?
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    I will be eating part of an Australian Lamb Leg with other goodies. Probably salad, maybe some potatoes and maybe some dark chocolate. Not sure what else. I will be in Chicago with my parents visiting my brother.
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

belinda is offline Senior Member
    I'm going to visit my parents and take them out for dinner, but I'm letting them pick the restaurant, so I'll be looking for the best primal option on the menu

Hopefully that will be steak, ribs, or shrimp!

pattyd is offline Senior Member
    Ham, green salad and not sure what else yet
    "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
    www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

Kaylee99 is offline Senior Member
    Have to spend it with the in-laws who are vegans. No idea whats on the menu but not much looking forward to it. On May 1st I am making our late Easter dinner and it will be roast rabbit, roast root veggies of some sort, dandelion or green salad, and maybe asparagus. Possibly strawberries and cream for dessert.
    See what I'm up to: The Primal Gardener

Phoenixflame is offline Senior Member
    Cake. And probably some vegetarian Indian food. One of my few friends in London (I'm studying abroad) invited me over to her house. She doesn't celebrate Easter, but I had no plans otherwise. My friend just happens to be a talented up-and-coming baker and is working on some recipes for her market stall.

No regrets. I only have a few weeks left in London and want to spend it with my friends who I might never see again. I have the rest of the year to be Primal. The last time I put my eating above my friends I was on the road to an eating disorder.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    It is a bunch. I have no control over it. An egg and potato backed dish, fruit salad, WF sausages, muffins, including almond flour/blueberry. i'll do some of each.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

canio6 Guest
    lamb if I can find it for a reasonable price.

DFH
    DFH is offline Senior Member
    I go to a work friend's on big days like T-giving and Easter. I have some turkey and I make mini bell peppers stuffed with spicy, shredded squash browned in olive oil with ground walnuts and Romano cheese mixed in. Makes a great filling. I make a bunch and fill up on those if there is not much else that is PB. I don't go on a one day splurge just for a holiday, not worth it.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    3 omelets with bacon, roast beef, more bacon, various fruits, more bacon and more bacon. I love Easter brunches.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast