Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ☠{{◊((☆★☆))◊}}☠ page 2

eira is offline Member
    Shop Now
    just want to be losing more fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    got some raw dairy this week and i'm loving it... even when i have such good food around i still manage to slip up and have a bit of ice cream... ugh. think that might be due to the weather. been getting a lot of sun

happy to say i've made it 38 days without any grains totally stoked!
    don't know how to accelerate this fat burning process though, guess it's hardly been long enough for my body to adjust.

if anyone of you have suggestions on changing macros around/ what worked for you for fat loss, please let me know!

Tara is offline Senior Member
    Hi! Just wanted to say that you look like you are doing great! You look beautiful at the weight you are now, but I know what it's like to want to see everything start to just tighten up! Keep up the good work, you deserve it

eira is offline Member
    drank a bunch of gin last night and had a blast, definitely paying for it today. not only does my body feel awful but i'm in such a funk. can't shake it. just wish i was somewhere sunny with someone lovely

eira is offline Member
    things just keep getting better as summer approaches.
    i spent today in the type shop, then at home making omlettes and watching the simpsons.

recently i've been trying to get my family to understand why i eat the way that i do, it hasn't been terribly difficult to get their support, but when it comes to their participation it's a different story. I understand that this lifestyle doesn't work for everyone, but it's hard to watch my sister who has problems with her weight and hormones, keep eating her vegetarian high carb low fat/protein diet. i wish it was easier sharing this with the people i love

in other news one of my best friends visited me this week, and it was such a relief to see someone from real life not college life. She spent the last 3 months in new orleans playing music on the street and meeting people, drinking, dancing, etc. At school I'm surrounded by people who live and breathe art, but are often pre-occupied with the pressures of getting jobs, internships, making money, etc. It was really nice having my friend come and give me a reality check. Life is not about getting ahead in civilization! Life is about self cultivation, fun, adventure, being true to yourself and the happiest you can be! I can't wait until the summer starts so that I can travel and live a bit more freely again. anyways, hope you are all doing well !

there's an omlette!!!!!!!!

eira is offline Member
    OK! 45 days strong, think its about time to cut out dairy for a week or two and see how i feel. I have some butter every day, cream in my coffee, cheese on my salads and raw milk on occasion. There's not too much to cut out but it might help out my hormones skin and weight loss.
    Been feeling tired the last few days- no matter what i do i can't seem to sleep enough!

Sure gonna miss that cheese on my meatzas!!!!!!

eira is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    Hi! Just wanted to say that you look like you are doing great! You look beautiful at the weight you are now, but I know what it's like to want to see everything start to just tighten up! Keep up the good work, you deserve it
    Thanks so much, I appreciate the support

eira is offline Member
    so, it's been 51 days primal, and i'm attempting my first carb cycle...
    my highest carb day in the last 2 months has been 120g, (and even then my average is somewhere around 50) I'm hoping that doing a 200-250g carb day with 30g of fat + 90 protein will at least help me out a little.

i've already eaten 159 carbs today (WOW) mainly from sweet potatoes and rice.. and i've noticed that i can't focus AT ALL. my ADHD is through the roof, which i guess means that a primal/low carb diet is pretty beneficial to my ADHD the rest of the time. I can't imagine eating high carb every day and always feeling this wacked out.
    can't wait to finish this cycle and get back to eating the good stuff. I got a new jar of coconut oil i'm dying to break into...

eira is offline Member
    I FEEL FUCKING GREAT I STARTED MY WHOLE 30 TODAY
    BEASTIN IT HARD

1 GIRL ARMY YALLLLLLLL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12