Thread: I don't know who... page

Simon is offline Senior Member

I don't know who...

Primal Fuel
    ...Tucker Max is but an interesting article on paleo etc.

Adult Swim : Celeb-Nerdy with Tucker Max

spakesneaker is offline Senior Member
    Cool interview! It's nice to see someone explain so thoroughly what the 'paleo experience' is like for so many people, even though he came at it from an athletic background.

Tucker Max is known for his website full of his writing which is kinda inflammatory, kinda funny, full of a lot of foul language, and 'pick-up artist' like attitude toward women...... I guess Melissa McEwen was right about how there seems to be a crossover between paleo and young men in the 'pick-up artist' community, especially in NYC

Daemonized is offline Senior Member
    I've read his book "I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell". Tucker is very funny, but he can be very obnoxious in the way that he treats people.

bloodorchid is offline Senior Member
    he is indeed very obnoxious, and amusing, but i have trouble believing half of what i read

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    ........but i have trouble believing half of what i read
    Aint that the truth. I have read both "I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell" and "Assholes Finish First". His writing style is well suited for the stories and most of the stories are hilarious. However, I have a hard time believing that ALL that shit happened to one person.

I found the fermented thing to be new (to me at least). Maybe I should throw in some of that stuff and see what happens. I have no issues with digestion or anything, but maybe I am missing something that some sauerkraut would take care of. Anybody have an opinion on that?
    Last edited by IcarianVX; 04-23-2011 at 05:41 AM.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

sibylsybil is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I thought it was interesting when he talked about just looking at somebody and knowing that they're Paleo. Because I've definitely had that experience. Pretty strange. (though from what I've read of his other stuff, he seems like an ass... but apparently that's a good way to make money.)
    Life consists with wildness. The most alive is the wildest. (Thoreau)