Thread: Dental effects from RIPPING THOSE LAST BITS OF FLESH OFF OF THE BONE page

Wink Dental effects from RIPPING THOSE LAST BITS OF FLESH OFF OF THE BONE

Primal Fuel
    Anyone know if our teeth get any benefit from chewing on the bones to get those last little morsels? I've actually gotten compliments since going primal that my teeth seem whiter. (I'm sure the majority of the reason is the absence of grains & sugars)
    -Connoisseur Guy

Gilgamesh is offline Junior Member
    No clue. But to add to the thread, my teeth have gotten whiter since going primal as well.

P.S. I have a nasty habit of eating the small crunchy bones on chicken wings.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    My teeth are forever ruined. One is dead, all are uneven.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post
    P.S. I have a nasty habit of eating the small crunchy bones on chicken wings.
    Me too!
    -Connoisseur Guy

texas.grok is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Even before going primal, I would chew all the meat off of the bones. Eat everything but the bone shards. Went to the dentist here in Egypt a few weeks ago because of a broken tooth. First time I had been to the dentist in 32 years. And compared to CW, I take really shitty care of my teeth. My wife was looking for a bit of payback since she brushes, floss, etc several times a day and her teeth are falling out of her head.

Final diagnosis from the dentist here? Teeth are fine, cap the broken one, some minor decay he calls "chronic decay" that he says not to worry about and get a decent cleaning. I can still pry bottle caps of with my teeth. Is this because of gnawing bones? Hmmm, could be.
    Randal
    AKA: Texas Grok

Quote Originally Posted by texas.grok View Post
    Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
    http://hardcoremind.com/