Thread: Bitter Orange page

Tara is offline Senior Member

Bitter Orange

Primal Fuel
    I was recently given a little vial of Bitter Orange from a family friend who is an MD from Iran and practices holistic medicine here.

Have any of you had any experience using it for weight loss?

Anyone? I'm wondering if it's safe to use? I'm getting married in 6 weeks and want to look perfect!

melodious is offline Senior Member
    Disclaimer: I know nothing at all about "bitter orange".
    I recommend an uncompromising 100% primal blueprint lifestyle for the next 6 weeks. I lost 14 pounds when I started in the first 6 weeks and can't imagine anything faster than that would have been healthy.

Was that for "the last 14 lbs" ? I am going to try to cut down on fruits to about 1 or 2 pieces a week (if that) and be really strict about staying on task. I have been eating this way for over a year but I just want to get a little bit smaller for the wedding. You know, everyone always talks about how they were their thinnest on their wedding day, I feel like I have a lot to live up to!

melodious is offline Senior Member
    No, it was definitely the first 14 pounds.
    Good luck.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara View Post
    Was that for "the last 14 lbs" ? I am going to try to cut down on fruits to about 1 or 2 pieces a week (if that) and be really strict about staying on task. I have been eating this way for over a year but I just want to get a little bit smaller for the wedding. You know, everyone always talks about how they were their thinnest on their wedding day, I feel like I have a lot to live up to!

Oh, I got married at 280 pounds. Far from my thinnest. Looking back, it was pretty damned perfect.

My point, it's 14 pounds don't kill yourself. There is enough stress around a wedding.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

JKC
    JKC is offline Senior Member
    I was 155lbs when I got married, and I was beautiful and it was fantastic. This morning I weighed in at 131. For most of my married life (excluding pregnancy) I have been thinner than I was when I got married. I can see from your photo that you are beautiful and I am sure you will look fantastic no matter what!
    Karin

A joyful heart is good medicine

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliot

Mmmmm. Real food is good.

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread29685.html

Thanks for your encouraging words This whole wedding planning thing has been wreaking havoc on my cortisol levels (i'm sure) because it just seems that anything that CAN go wrong WILL go wrong. I know it will all pull together in the end, but right now diet is the only thing I really feel that I can control, which is probably why I'm obsessed over it.

I'm going to experiment with the bitter orange and I will let everyone know how it goes