Thread: Pittsburgh area primals page

Adventure8410 is offline Senior Member

Pittsburgh area primals

Howdy all,

I am planning to move to Pittsburgh for work within the next few months, just wondering how many fellow groks and grokettes will be around me.
    My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog

KimT is offline Senior Member
    I'm about 20 minutes south of downtown Pittsburgh. I know there are a few scattered around the area from a previous post on here somewhere, but I've never met up with anyone. If you end up looking for a place to workout come check us out. My husband, myself, and a buddy run a group out of a facility in Bridgeville and do a combination of kettlebells, battling ropes, body weight stuff, and Crossfit. There are also Olympic, boxing, and wrestling clubs that operate out of the same place. If you're interested and end up living close enough, let me know. Would love to have you join us sometime!

Adventure8410 is offline Senior Member
    I was actually planning to live somewhat south of the city, I would be working out of an office in Cannonsburg, are there any areas you would recommend as far as looking for apartments or good areas to live in? I will have to look you guys up when I get settled, my work schedule is going to be hell as far as getting a gym membership and the like though.
    My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog

KimT is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Funny, I actually live in Canonsburg. I'll keep my eyes open. There are several nice areas, it just depends on the financial situation like everywhere else. The down side is there aren't really any good choices for buying food. No Trader Joe's or Whole Foods. There is a Trader Joe's being built about 20 minutes away, but won't be done until Fall I think.

As for the gym, you can pay by the class, so no membership. Just in case you're interested. Definitely look us up!