Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: There HAD to be a fault. page

PixieKitten is offline Senior Member

There HAD to be a fault.

Primal Fuel
    Let's get one thing straight.
    I love my boyfriend. So, so, so, so, soooo much. He's everything I could ever have asked for. Well, he was.
    I was looking at some youtube videos and found this one: YouTube - Fitness - Boot Camp Workout 1: Burpee's Exercise And I thought' Wow. I want to look like that. And I'm on msn with the bf and I know he has a 'problem' with muscley women so I've been trying to find a happy medium that lets me get strong but doesnt make him think i look freaky. I thought I had got it here so I sent him the link...

Khris says (19:45):
    *Six pack and shoulder defenition :/? Nooooo.
    ******(*)Pixie(@)Kitten(*) says (19:46):
    *She hasnt got muuuch of a 6 pack though D=
    Khris says (19:46):
    *Ick >.<
    Khris says (19:47):
    *It's still there. Specially when she tenses, or bends over.
    *It's just not right.

I think I've found the 'problem area' in our relationship. -_-

Anyone have experience with this? Has anyone had a bf/husband with a phobia of stronger girls who have overcome it and like it now or am I just going to be less sexy to him forever? -_-
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Everything you've ever written about him points to insecurities on his end, find out the root of the issues and placate them
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

canio6 Guest
    Well, I do not generally like bodies over 60, wrinkles, the sag that comes with age, gray hair, or the like. That said, one day my GF will be that age and I will love her just as much if not more. I hope she does the same for me. Grok on. He will get over it.

He has a whole host of mental problems and he is very insecure about himself, its very hard to find a root under all the bracken! He can't go out and do a lot so he's not exactly the dude with the pack that everyone will stare at on the beach x]
    Thanks for the encouragement guys =]

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PixieKitten View Post
    He has a whole host of mental problems and he is very insecure about himself, its very hard to find a root under all the bracken! He can't go out and do a lot so he's not exactly the dude with the pack that everyone will stare at on the beach x]
    sounds like you need to get him off his azz and in shape?
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PixieKitten View Post
    Well, at the risk of being a d-bag, wtf are you with this person? I couldn't care less about stares at the beach, but the dude doesn't sound like he brings a whole ton of relationship capital.

Edit: I should add that if you love him and all then more power to you. I just find the idea of being with someone with a whole host of mental problems to be not so great. Good for you if you are cool with that.
    Last edited by canio6; 04-19-2011 at 12:14 PM.

Zophie is offline Senior Member
    My X husband had a real problem with the fact that I had bigger guns then he did. He was always trying to put me down and make me less than I was or could be...

In the end I couldn't change him and he couldn't change me.

So, I found a new hubby who is a foot taller than me and thinks it is sexy that I can beat his buddies arm wrestling. This summer will be our 10 year anniversary.

My advice is to be who you are and be really happy. If he is the one for you he will love you. If he isn't.... well, at least you know.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Become the man in your relationship. No seriously, buy a strapon and do it.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Hey, you can't help who you fall in love with right? And I know he comes off as a very negative person when I talk about him here, but that's because he's not exactly thrilled about the Primal Blueprint and has decided it's one of my fads that will go away eventually xD So of course whenever he comes up here, it'll be how un primal he is and bleh xD He's not a fan of exercise as it gets his heart rate up which reminds him of the panic attacks and ooh it gets messed up from there and I stop trying to convince him xD
    I'm seeing him tomorrow and there's a park by him, he's promised to play with me so I'll see what I can do!

jennf is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    This is the first post I've read about your boyfriend, so this may or may not be the case with you, but...

With me, my hubby has what I affectionately call "Jenn goggles" whereby things that he doesn't find attractive on other people he thinks are just fine on me. He does *not* like too many muscles on women, but as my muscles have gotten bigger (not that I'm ripped) he's liked them just fine. And as my muscles continue to grow I expect that he'll continue to like it. It was the same way when I was out of shape - he would say something about someone being flabby, and when I'd point out that she was smaller than me, he wouldn't believe me. I'm telling you, love is better than beer goggles!!

So, just because your boyfriend doesn't like the look in general doesn't mean that he won't like it when it's you who looks like that. And honestly, if he does, that's his issue not yours.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast