Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to deal with the munchies PRIMALLY page

tanyayogi is offline Senior Member
    Buenos Aires until I start at NYU in the fall!

How to deal with the munchies PRIMALLY

Shop Now
    OK well if there are any weed smokers out there, what do you eat when you get munchies?
    I'm smoking up with a few friends tomorrow, and Wednesday (4/20 is Weed Day, internationally).

Tomorrow I will be at a friend's house, but I'm cooking half of the brunch we will consume. I was thinking of just making No-atmeal for myself (1 banana, 1/4 cup almond milk, some ground nuts, some berries) and praying that'll fill me up. Everything else will be wheat-y and awful (French toast, pancakes). I could also take my homemade Greek yogurt and have that with honey? I'm still trying to lose weight haha so I can't really do butter balls. Or bacon since I'm pescatarian.

For 4/20 (Wednesday), I'm probably in charge of bringing a cake (I'm the designated baker in my group of friends) so I could make a flourless dark chocolate cake with honey + Stevia?

HELP?

captaineight is offline Senior Member
    HELP? Don't smoke pot.

Aside from being a proven treatment for appetite disorders and weight gain, it seriously f--ks with your head.

That much being said, if you absolutely insist, I would suggest nuts. Preparation of healthy foods so you've actually got the option not to resort to crap in a semi-coherent, ravenous daze.

My 2c.
    Last edited by captaineight; 04-18-2011 at 07:18 PM.

porcelain is offline Senior Member
    I had to give up smoking weed because I couldn't bear the munchies binging anymore (two weeks strong, hope I don't jinx it). No matter how hard I tried to surround myself with paleo food, my salt and sweet tooth were way too strong to overcome...

Quote Originally Posted by captaineight View Post
    HELP? Don't smoke pot.

Aside from being a proven treatment for appetite disorders and weight gain, it seriously f--ks with your head.

That much being said, if you absolutely insist, I would suggest nuts. Preparation of healthy foods so you've actually got the option not to resort to crap in a semi-coherent, ravenous daze.

My 2c.
    Bleh. I know you're right. It's just really fun.

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Smoked salmon omelet.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Quote Originally Posted by alex good View Post
    smoked salmon omelet.
    yum.

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Meat. Red Meat. Bloody Red Meat.

peril is offline Senior Member
    Willingly inhaling smoke is about as far from primal as you can get. Forget the THC, the smoke will do more damage
    Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    You are a horrible person.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    inb4 this thread goes to shit.

Meat and eggs do it for me, but I also let myself slip a lot ... focus on meat, crunchy salty if that is your thing...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast