Page 91 of 112 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (DiabetesCanKissMyButt) page 91

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    LOL! You never really realize how much you need a body part until you can't use it. :P

Yay for showering with TWO hands. I may try it one-handed tomorrow, just for shits n giggles.

sf40 is offline Senior Member
    Congrats on the cast removal! Trust me, I understand why you are excited to be able to shower with two hands!!

DiabetesCanKissMyButt is offline Senior Member
    I am making the moroccan chicken out the cookbook and it smells AMAZING. hopefully it will taste as good as it smells.

Did anyone catch Oprah today? Michael Pollan was on so I tuned in to see. The majority of it was about veganism and Michael didn't talk nearly as much as I wanted him to. The focus was mainly on the vegan chick who had no idea what she was talking about. Blah.

I think I have Super Bowl and Valentines figured out with the Whole 30. Super Bowl I am gonna make lilmama's dry rub ribs and chicken wings using Diana's red cat BBQ sauce. For Valentines, I've decided I want to go to Outback Steakhouse and have a steak, sauteed mushrooms,and a sweet potato with butter.

Went for my walk today and my wrist started aching and my hand swelled up. Guess the circulation is not all there yet.

I keep thinking it's Wednesday. Bummer.

K, that is all.

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    I've heard everyone talking about Oprah going vegan. Makes my brain hurt. Between that and the dumb "heart healthy fats" commercial they keep playing on the radio... "Watch out for our brothers, Saturated and Trans. They just LOVE to clog your arteries." *bangs head off the desk repeatedly*

Sorry... rant.

Ohhh.... Super Bowl and Valentines sound FANTASTIC!

Aww I hope your circulation comes back up soon. It's been a long-ass week. Just think, tomorrow actually IS Wednesday.

Happy Hump Day Eve?

lil_earthmomma is offline Senior Member
    Stupid Oprah. Sheesh, all I see is a fellow eating disorder victim, controlled by her desire for skinnyness.

Anyways, I'm having breast augmentation, or as I like to think of it, breast reconstruction. I'm excited and a little nervous.
    The more I see the less I know for sure.
    -John Lennon

jrherring is offline Senior Member
    hey T.

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

Gonna have to look up that dry rib recipe. And Diana's bbq sauce.

*out digging through journals...brb*
    Even if you fall flat on your face, at least you're moving forward!

Yr 42

Yr 41

February Whole 30-ish

start. stop. start.stop...now ramping up to cruising speed!

J- I printed out the dry rub rib recipe from lilmama's journal but it's at home. I can post it later when I get home from work. For DR's red cat BBQ sauce- here is the link: http://wildernesschilde.blogspot.com...cue-sauce.html. Happy Wednesday to you too!

Lilmama- that is exciting! I hope all goes well with your boobies.

DR- happy wednesday!

sf40 is offline Senior Member
    Your plans for superbowl sound yummy!

Sad about Oprah. You know, if she goes vegan, she'll probably just puff up even more. Being vegetarian was the worst thing I ever did to myself, in terms of health and weight.

I have turned into an Outback Steakhouse fan. I like a steak, broccoli, and sweet potato with regular butter and cinnamon. But the mushrooms sound good. It's not a bad steak and doesn't totally break the bank!

Minxxa is offline Senior Member
    Oy, poor Oprah. She's so surrounded by people espousing different things it's like each one sounds good, so why not try it?? And all the soy stuff with her thyroid issues is going to be a disaster. Ah well. I'm past trying to convince anyone of anything.

Nice on the cast T! Hopefully the circulation will come back soon. My hands/fingers swell up when I walk, too... I hate it, cuz it makes it so uncomfortable! And your super bowl and valentines food sounds awesome!
    "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

sf40- I don't even think I've ever been to an Outback so we'll see. I had originally thought I wanted a bucket o crab at Rockin Baja Lobster but the closest one to me is kind of gross and I decided Outback because if I want to get crab or a crab and steak combo, I can get it there and it seems like a nicer atmosphere.

Thanks Minxxa! hope your week is better than you originally anticipated Looking forward to the warm weekend and hopefully less wind!

Page 91 of 112 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast