Page 49 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (DiabetesCanKissMyButt) page 49

DiabetesCanKissMyButt is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    SO frickin tired!!!! What is my problem?

Food- protein shake, chicken curry clafouti, cucumber, tomato, sausage/cabbage
    Exercise- 30 min walk, something cross-fit but haven't decided which one yet

Is it Friday yet? Have you ever noticed that the weeks where we get Monday off for a holiday, the week seems to last FOREVER? UGH.

jrherring is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DiabetesCanKissMyButt View Post
    Is it Friday yet? Have you ever noticed that the weeks where we get Monday off for a holiday, the week seems to last FOREVER? UGH.
    2nd that.
    Even if you fall flat on your face, at least you're moving forward!

Yr 42

Yr 41

February Whole 30-ish

start. stop. start.stop...now ramping up to cruising speed!

FNW mentioned an egg salad with green olives wrapped in lettuce and now that is all I can think of. It's seared into my brain and I MUST get ingredients for this post haste.

okay so I decided to bag the exercise today. So tired and just wasn't feeling it so I'm taking a pass today. The sausage/cabbage bake thingie from the cookbook was really good though. So easy and very tasty. It's a keeper. I did take my cod liver oil and magnesium so that's good. Been kinda lax on those. Will start the B's tomorrow too to see if that helps the ol' energy levels.

And tomorrow is Friday- YES.

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Tomorrow is FRIDAY! Woot woot! (AND it's pay day!)

That egg salad sounds SO good. I'm seriously handicapped when it comes to wrapping things in lettuce. It always falls apart! What kind do you use, and how do you keep it together?

I am going to use Bib lettuce. Seems to work better for me than iceburg because it folds or rolls up a little better- more flexible. I'm so excited about it!

So I think the cabbage blew up my stomach. Feels very hard and swollen right now. Ugh.

Friday!!!! <doing the snoopy dance>

Food: protein shake, cabbage/sausage, hmmm don't know what's for dinner. Forgot to take something out to thaw.
    Exercise: rodney yee yoga and 30 min walk

Unfortch, I have to try and get to the DMV this afternoon. Ugh. License is going to expire soon. Tomorrow going to visit a friend and her baby. Babies are very uninteresting to me so I'm not really looking forward to it. Of course, that's her life now so that's all she can talk about. That's fine. I think I'm missing the internal mother instinct or something. Don't know how DD turned out so good in fact.

Okay off to work. Have meetings all morning.

jrherring is offline Senior Member
    Great big dancing Snoopies! Attachment 1052

It's Friday...

And it's payday...

And
    and
    and!
    Even if you fall flat on your face, at least you're moving forward!

Yr 42

Yr 41

February Whole 30-ish

start. stop. start.stop...now ramping up to cruising speed!

Minxxa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DiabetesCanKissMyButt View Post
    Tomorrow going to visit a friend and her baby. Babies are very uninteresting to me so I'm not really looking forward to it. Of course, that's her life now so that's all she can talk about. That's fine. I think I'm missing the internal mother instinct or something. Don't know how DD turned out so good in fact.
    I'm with you on this one. I was never one to be "oh, babies!!". Or even wanted any, LOL. I like mine, and think they've turned out pretty nifty, but still people bring their newborns into the office and I really do have to pretend to have any interest.

And yay!!! Friday!!!
    "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

Minxa- thank goodness I'm not the only one. Sometimes I think I'm seriously flawed in some way because certain things do not elicit the emotional reaction the general population thinks they should. But I can cry at the drop of a dime at a silly commercial. The Kaiser Permanente one where the old ladies are doing neat stuff and the song in the background is saying "When I grow up, I want to be an old lady..." Makes me cry every time. LOL

Okay got my DMV stuff done. Now, I want to remind everyone that a trip to the DMV is not an interactive sport. I do not want you to smile at me, wink at me, try to start conversations, ignore your fricking kids while they bump into me and climb all over the place, yell "Cheese!" at me while I'm getting my picture taken, invade my personal space especially if you are gross and smelly, stare at me, etc etc etc. I think every crazy person on the planet was the DMV this afternoon. The only good thing about the DMV is that it's across the street from Henry's so I went over there and got my egg salad fixins- oh by the way it's BUTTER LETTUCE not BIB letttuce. I'm pretty sure there is such a thing as Bib lettuce and maybe it's the same as Butter lettuce but that's the texture I was going for. Got some salami and gouda cheese, a few kombuchas, some frozen cherries for a chocolate/cherry protein shake, strawberries and cream, and some more vit. D. I am sipping on a kombucha now while my eggs boil.

Now if the sun would just come out!

Page 49 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast