Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal (DiabetesCanKissMyButt) page 3

grandma is offline Member

Primal Fuel

scratch that -- Nutrient Data.com is messing with me again. -- They don't always add up right. Looks like the real thing is more like 20:1 oops.

It's grandma, but you can call me sir.

DiabetesCanKissMyButt is offline Senior Member

Day 16

B- same as usual. 2 eggs, butter, 3 pieces turkey bacon, milk, blueberries, sugar free syrup (I put this on my eggs along with some cinnamon and butter and it's almost like eating french toast), coffee

L- taco salad

S- strawberries, greek yogurt

D- scallops fried in coconut oil, cauliflower

Exercise- Week 10, Day 2 of P90X= plyometrics (ugh)

Calories- 1824

F- 109 or 53%

C- 98 or 21%

P- 115 or 26%

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

omg I was thinking about coconut oil + scallops earlier today. Was it amazing? I picked some up at the store today (both coconut oil and scallops) and can't wait to try it... it'll have to be next week though, as we have lots of fresh things to use this week and the scallops are frozen so they'll "keep" for a while.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Thebest Guest

This is really awsome.

===========================

Karen Walter

There are many variations of the cabbage soup diet, but the best recipe depends on why you are doing the diet.

The best cabbage soup diet

It was very good. The house smelled amazing and I savored every bite. I could eat coconut oil straight from the jar though. And maybe I will ^_^

Oh the day started off innocently enough but ended very badly and now I feel like crap warmed over...

Day 17

B- 2 eggs, butter, 3 turkey bacon, sugar free syrup, milk

L- had a potluck at work today. This is where things go south....green salad, olives, almonds, sausage, watermelon...so far so good right? Not. Enter chocolate chip cookies and doritos. Why? Why? Remember this sick horrible feeling next time I think eating crap would be okay.

D- big fat SKIP

I still did my P90X though- regurging chocolate chip cookies the whole way. Week 10, day 3- back & biceps

Did not track my food on fitday so can't give the breakdown. And really, do we want to know? Not me.

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

You're not the only one who has those days. I'm arguing with myself over whether I'm going to indulge on chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting for Father's Day, or if I'm going to be a good girl and go buy a bar of 100% chocolate and almond butter.

Don't beat yourself up over it, and the crappy feeling will pass. I think after you experience it enough times, nothing tastes good enough to want to feel like crap after.

Great work in the morning though, and remember- your last meal isn't as important as your next one.

Jordanna Guest

Good words Diana, I was just moaning that I have eaten way too much fruit and my carb intake is far too high now, I feel pretty crappy. I IF-ed yesterday and went on a hike and have now craved and been too hungry all day, and clearly have not eaten enough fat or protein to curb it .

maranne is offline Senior Member

One thing to remember is the 20/80 rule and be kind to oneself! I know..easily said but not always easy to do!

hugs

M x

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

@Diana- I'm in the same boat for Father's Day. We don't go out to eat because of the crowds of people on these inane holidays so my husband has asked me to cook instead for "his day." He wants kalbi ribs (ribs made korean style with a sugary marinade), corn on the cob, potato salad, and macaroni salad. Oy! It's okay, I'll just make something else for myself. Don't really like those foods anyway except corn on the cob-which I will probably go ahead and eat.

@Jordanna- getting too hungry sets me up also. Although hunger has been pretty low since I cut out the refined starches- still have to be careful especially since I'm still taking diabetes meds- sometimes the blood sugar gets too low and that's not good either.

Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast