Page 110 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112 LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1117

Thread: Primal Journal (DiabetesCanKissMyButt) page 110

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Oh wow... that looks fantastic! My CW family would totally dig that for family picnics!

*nod* on the condo. These days it helps to save money anywhere you can. Everything's just so darned expensive. I hope you get it!

DiabetesCanKissMyButt is offline Senior Member
    Thanks D! Happy Friday to you!

Weight today is 145- I am going to weigh on Fridays I think. So 1 pound down despite still eating about 1800-2000 calories a day this week. In light of this, I probably won't need to drop down to 1500 but we shall see what happens next week. We have eating out for mother's day and I have a happy hour to attend next Wed. I plan to eat and drink copiously.

Let's see, this weekend we are going to get the tires rotated on the car and wash it. Need to mop and vacuum. No grocery shopping this week cuz I still have about 4 meals left on my list. Massage tomorrow and looking at that condo then eating out for mother's day. I don't go out on the actual day cuz it's too crowded and not worth it.

that's all!

It's funny you mention that. I was just talking to JP yesterday, and told him I suspect I need more calories than the calculators say I do. I'm going to start charting how many calories I eat, and how much I lose, and see if I can figure out how many calories I'm actually requiring. The calculations say 1700, but I'm thinking it's probably closer to 1800-1900... so hmm. He recommended an actual metabolism test, but shoot... I don't got the money for that.

Have a drink for me!

Happy Weekend!

In DR's words, "I ate my face off" for mother's day. LOL. For happy hour tomorrow, I've already decided I'm getting a bloody mary and a cobb salad.

We have been attending a finance class at church the past few weeks on monday nights and it's all Dave Ramsey's principle's! I was so stoked when they started talking about debt snowball etc. There doesn't seem to be much that can be done with student loans however since it's a federal thing so that's kind of a bummer. I have tried to even negotiate my interest rate down with Sallie Mae and they will have none of it. Grrr...

We signed up to build a house for homeless in mexico on June 4. It will be a nice family volunteer effort. Never done anything like this before either so I'm a little scared/nervous. Will blog about it probably.

work is pretty cruise this week.

What else? That's about it I think.

LOL!

Mmm... cobb salads rock. Haven't found a taste for bloody marys though.

Oooh! You're in Financial Peace! Woohoo! GREAT program.

I absolutely *love* your house-building project! That's wonderful! Volunteer work is so incredibly fulfilling. Will they let ya take pictures to share with us? (PS... good blog topic too... )

Yay for easy work weeks!

lil_earthmomma is offline Senior Member
    Wow I am so excited for you!!! House building in mexico will be such a cool experience! <3
    The more I see the less I know for sure.
    -John Lennon

Thanks gals! Will totally take pictures! Of course!!!

Happy Friday Eve, T!

<3

HAPPY FRIDAY- DR!!!!

145 this morning which is good since I "ate my face off" a few days this week.

For happy hour we ended up at Gordon Biersch and I had a blood mary, a shot of petrone, lobster bisque, a small side salad, and a miniature cheesecake dessert. It was AWESOME. And we got our waiter to do a couple of raps for us. He said he was an aspiring rapper so I told him he had to do a rap when he brought our drinks back and he did! It was fun. I have a video- not sure if it will post correctly. But he stops in the middle because our desserts came and he was embarrassed to continue with another dude standing there so there's a portion in the middle he stops and talks and then he continues the rap after the dude walks away.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    meh looks like it didn't post. I'll have to put it on youtube or something.